Thirty Nine

Omniscient pov:

A week before...

"Bro chill out she getting her stuff and leaving." Chris told him as kd just mugged Dior.

Monique watched the scene unfold and couldn't believe the death stare he was giving Dior.

She didn't feel bad for Dior she was actually happy she was leaving.

Now she can have kd to herself.

"Bum ass bitch." Kd said and Dior didn't say anything she just continued to drag her stuff outside.

Kd slammed the door close seeing Her fully out the door.

"We need to find that omari nigga and up the clip on him." Kd said walking to the kitchen getting a bag of chips.

"Nigga you need to calm down." Chris said.

"I don't need to do shit. What we need to do is find that nigga and kill him.

"Man you ain't got no lunch meat?" Jeremy asked getting the ingredients out of kd fridge to make a sandwich.

"Who said you can go in my shit Jeremy?" Kd asked seeing Jeremy take out peanut butter and jelly.

"If yo ass gone vent to us I'm not listening on a empty stomach." Jeremy shrugged making his sandwich.

"Did you have to bring up her dead folks?" Chris asked.

Kd watched Monique walk in the kitchen and he mugged her too.

"Fuck you want?" He asked her.

"Don't get a fucking attitude with me the fuck." Monique snapped back and Jeremy looked at her as he bit his sandwich.

"Monique I heard yo house burned down." He said chewing and everybody looked at him.

"It was as lit as you be in the club." He said and chris bussed out laughing as kd held his laughter in.

"Kd." Monique whined catching a attitude.

"What? I ain't say that shit he did." Kd said trying hold in his laughs.

"Nigga Jeremy lets go we out." Chris laughed dapping up kd.

"Ight nigga and Monique yo outfit fire." Jeremy said and she mugged him.

Chris and Jeremy left out and kd hopped up sitting on his kitchen island eating chips.

"Why you let Jeremy talk to me like that?" She asked him.

"He just playing damn chill out." Kd told her and she smacked her lips.

"Whatever, why you put your lil shorty out?" Monique asked as kd looked her up and down licking his lips.

He didn't usually smoke weed but he was high as fuck right now and Monique was looking good to him.

"Don't worry about it mind your business." He said and she rolled her eyes trying to walk away but he hopped down from the counter grabbing her arm.

"Aye you trying fuck?" He asked her and she mugged him.

"Not after you let your friend disrespect me and then won't tell me what ole girl did." Monique said.

"Ion care about nothing you just said but let's go." He said picking Monique up carrying her to his room.

He closed the door and locked it and then got busy with her.

Previous time...

"So where the fuck you been at?" Monique asked and he frowned.

Ever since they had sex three days ago Monique been thinking they was back together.