Seventy three

In advance This chapter is short...

Omniscient pov:

Dior stirred in her sleep hearing the shower on in the bathroom and her phone ringing and sat up looking at kd alarm clock.

"Damn it's one already." She mumbled wiping her eyes and standing up from the bed putting on kd shirt and looking at her phone seeing Mya had called her 8 times.

She pressed the notification instantly calling Mya back and frowning as the facetime connected.

"Bitch you and kd posted a sex tape?" Mya asked.

"No what you talking about?" Dior asked frowning.

"Well did y'all make a sex tape? Because y'all shit all over Instagram and Twitter." Mya said going on pause sending it to Dior.

Dior went to her Instagram opening the dm and feeling her heart completely drop when she seen a video of her giving kd head.

"Mya let me call you back." She said quickly hanging up and going in the bathroom snatching the shower door open and turning the water off.

"How fucking could you kd?" She said and he frowned.

"The fuck are you talking about?" He asked her seeing her crying.

"You recorded us having sex and posted it."she said hitting him as he wrapped up in a towel and he grabbed her hands.

"Bruh stop fucking putting yo hands on me before I hit yo ass back and what the fuck are you talking about?" He asked her confused.

She handed him her phone seeing the different videos of them all from the same account.

"It look like we was being recorded from the window ." He frowned.

"Why the fuck would you think I'll record us having sex and post that shit without your consent or even at all?" He asked mugging her.

"Then who did it kd? And why the fuck was the window even open?" She snapped and he walked pass her to his closet sliding on some boxers and shorts then going downstairs to where his computer was set up and logged into his security footage.

Dior walked in the room folding her arms watching kd skip through the footage and stop.

"The fuck Rio was doing at my house?" He asked looking at her.

"That's not even fucking important right now he's irrelevant, we have a whole sex tape surfacing the internet and your checking fucking cameras." She said.

"Bruh just shut the fuck up." He said fast forwarding to last night.

He watched as him and Dior walked up the stairs and then fast forward clicking the outside footage seeing somebody with a hoodie sneak up to his window.

The person took they hoodie off and he immediately seen who it was.

"I'm about to kill this bitch." He said standing up and throwing on his hoodie as dior stared at the computer seeing Keisha recording them.

"You coming with me?" He asked her and she nodded her head going upstairs throwing on some sweats and slides.

They left the house going to the trap and walking in seeing everybody staring at them and some of the boys smirking at Dior.

"Fuck is y'all looking at?" Kd asked them and they looked away continuing they work as he walked to the break room seeing the gang.

"Look at Mr and Mrs Kardashian." Jeremy said.