Sixty four

Rip to kaydens face claim bizzle 💔.

Omniscient pov:

"What you finna get tatted?" Jeremy asked Chris as they waited to be serviced.

"I'm finna get a glock with wings on it." Chris said rubbing his hands together.

"Gone look dumb as fuck." Jeremy shook his head making Chris shrug his shoulders.

"You getting tatted?" Chris asked looking at kd who was texting his baby mommas checking on his kids.

"Yeah." Kd said not telling them exactly what he was getting tatted.

"Well nigga what you getting?" Jeremy asked rolling his eyes.

"I'm getting Dior name tatted." He hesitantly mumbled.

"Nigga we can't hear you whispering." Chris smacked his lips.

"I'm getting Dior name on my chest." He said and they looked at him like he was stupid.

"Nigga that shit permanent you sure you want to do that?" Chris asked.

"Hell yeah she not going no where." Kd said looking at the cursive design he wanted on his phone.

"I was thinking getting Mariah name on my forearm but that shit might hurt." Jeremy complained.

"Mariah not even your child you sure you want to do that?" Chris asked.

"That technically is his child she call him dad." Kd said.

"Exactly so nigga you worry about Jaylen." Jeremy told him.

"Nigga you worry about Mya and kd you worry about Dior." Chris said.

"Man don't even get me started on that, Dior been on my ass lately about dates and shit." He shook his head.

"Then take her on a date nigga." Jeremy shrugged.

"I told her to choose a restaurant and her ass caught a attitude." He said.

"She probably wanted you to choose." Chris shrugged.

"Why? So she can say that's not where she wanted to go?" Kd asked.

"Man I don't know, me and Jaylen go on dates like twice a month and it's usually just like the movies or some shit." Chris said.

"Me and Mya be going on like family dates with Mariah so I guess that counts." Jeremy shrugged.

"Yea but we all got different life's I be busy I got kids and shit to do at the trap I don't have time to be going on dates all the time." Kd said.

"Shit my life busy too but I still make time." Jeremy shrugged.

Jeremy was a drug dealer, worked at the trap, and owned a car dealership.

He was the richest out of the group and the most busiest but he still made time so kd excuses was bull to him.

"I get that but I got baby momma problems, I got to work for extra child support cause monique decided to put me back on it and higher it to 10 thousand, and I got to see both my kids and pay my grandma bills, I love that girl but she got to understand I'm not gone always have time for her."

"Well maybe y'all don't need to be together." Chris shrugged making kd think.

______________________________

"Dior what are you getting to drink?" Jaylen asked as they sat at the table at a pizza restaurant.

"I just want ice." Dior said looking at the menu and Mya looked at Jaylen.