Thirty Seven

Omniscient pov:

Dior walked outside of kd house and getting in the car with Chris.

She stared forward as he did the same then she looked at him.

"Look I'm telling you because I know kd will probably never talk to me again but I know who wrote that note." She started as Chris just listen.

He knew she was involved in some way.

"I really like kd but I love my cousin too so in a way I feel like I'm betraying both of them by doing this." She said.

"So who wrote the note?" Chris asked her.

"It was my cousin bestfriend omari, he said he's killing everybody involved with Kevin's death but Chris I cant let that happen I don't want any of y'all to die or him." She pleaded.

"Dior we was involved in your cousin death why the fuck is you showing us sympathy?" Chris asked.

"Because I can't be mad at y'all knowing that's what y'all get paid to do and like I said before, y'all didn't kill him James did, y'all didn't pull the trigger he did that's like when I killed semaj y'all didn't kill him y'all was just there."she told him.

"That's different." Chris said.

"We was just helping clean up Semaj body, we was there to kill your cousin and all witnesses." Chris said looking over at her.

"Kevin wasn't a good person." Dior said.

"He killed people too and robbed people and I still love him but he lived by the sword and died by it too." She said.

"I'm not a opp or a snake and I'm not dumb."

"I couldn't bring myself to tell kd because I was stuck this all was overwhelming and I know how Kayden is he wouldve did something stupid like just pulled up and killed omari." She told Chris.

"Well I gotta tell him kd my boy and I understand omari was your cousin Bestfriend but our life's on the line." He said nodding his head.

Dior sighed and put her head in her hands.

"We need to go to the trap and tell them this." Chris told her and she didn't say anything so he just drove off.

They arrived at the trap and both of them got out the car.

Dior had tears streaming her face. She really wished she didn't have to go through none of this but it was to late.

They walked in the trap and kd frowned seeing Dior crying.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked her and everybody looked at her.

Dior looked at Chris who sat on the couch waiting for her to tell everybody.

Dior didn't say anything and kd looked over at Chris.

"What the fuck going on?" Kd asked.

"Yeah I will like to know too." Jeremy said standing up like he was gone do something and put his hands on his hips like a super hero.

"Jeremy sit yo ass down." Kd told him and he sat down.

"Fuck you nigga." Jeremy said flicking him off.

"You gone tell them Dior?" Chris asked her lowkey feeling bad for her.

Everybody looked at her and she still didn't say nothing.

"Bitch nobody wants to hear you sobbing say what you gotta say." Mya snapped handing kd pictures of Dior messages and Instagram information.

"Who the fuck asked you?" Dior asked folding her arms.