Eighteen

Omniscient Pov:

Dior walked out of her room going downstairs to the kitchen.

Today Kd was taking her to his family bbq so she can see her uncle Gavin and she was nervous.

It's been 7 years since she seen anybody from her mom side of the family.

She walked in the kitchen seeing kd and quickly turned around.

She was still embarrassed by what she did yesterday she couldn't even comprehend why she did it.

"Is You ready to go?" Kd asked her rudely and she turned around and looked at him.

He looked her up and down then looked away.

He was trying to match her outfit on purpose and he did it just right.

Not because he liked her but because he wanted to.

She was wearing a white crop top some black pants and white sandals while kd wore a white tshirt some black pants and air forces.

"Yea." Dior told him putting her hands in her back pockets.

"Nobody told you to fucking match me." He told her walking pass her to the front door.

Dior looked at him as he was turned around and put her middle finger up and going off on him silently.

She followed him out the door as he unlocked the door.

She reached for the passenger seat door but he locked the car again.

"Get in the back seat." He told her and she rolled her eyes going to the back seat.

She couldn't understand why Kd was such a ass hole he acted so miserable all the time.

Kd turned on his radio and put it to the highest volume and drove off.

He pulled up in front of his grandma house and got out the car with Dior following.

"Don't embarrass me in front of my family." He told her.

"I don't think you need any help with that." Dior mumbled and he snatched her by her arm putting his hand around her neck.

"What you say?" He asked her and Dior slapped him.

"Are you out your mind? I'm not your baby mother don't put your fucking hands on me." Dior went off causing a scene.

She quickly regretted it when she seen kd eyes go from the original brown color to pure black.

Kd dad looked over at them arguing and quickly walked over there.

"Everything good?" He asked and kd bumped passed him going to the backyard of his grandma house.

In his mind Dior had him fucked up and she was going to get what was coming for her.

"What's wrong with him?" Bam asked Dior.

"Nothing your son is just being himself a complete ass." Dior said angrily.

She was tired of kd moving like she did something to him.

Yes she made the mistake of showing him her body yesterday but what did he really have to be mad about?

"Well when are you moving out?" Bam asked her as they walked to the back yard.

"What do you mean ?" Dior asked confused as to what he was talking about.