Fifty Six

Omniscient pov:

"I love you Dior." Kd said and she didn't say anything as her faces held a unreadable expression.

Dior looked down at the bracelet quickly unhooking it throwing it at him.

"Dior wait." He said as she tried to leave out the room and be quickly closed the door standing in front of it.

"Kayden I don't know Why you would tell me that." She said panting out of breath.

"I mean what do you expect me to do say it back?" She asked and he didn't say nothing.

"Kd I don't want to say it then regret it later." She said and he nodded his head.

"Well don't say it then." He told her.

"Just because I said it don't mean you have too." She said.

"I just don't want to hurt your feelings." She said and he nodded his head.

"We cool." He said handing her the bracelet and then they hugged.

"Yea." She said looking at the bracelet.

She wasn't ready to tell kd she loved him. They wasn't even in a relationship.

It didn't sit right with her.
_______________________________
A week later:

"Bro why I gotta do this shit?" Kd sighed as him and Dior sat outside of the therapist office in a car.

"You promised me you would try it once so get out and take your ass inside." She told him but he didn't budge.

"Kd go inside." She said opening the door and he closed it back.

"Why you can't come with me?" He asked her.

"Because this is something you need to do on your own. I can't hold your hand all the time, this is just like the conversation you had with your father." She said and he ain't say nothing.

"It's just one hour long kd." She said.

"Where you gone be at?" He asked her.

"I'm going to wait out here for you I'm not going anywhere." She said and he nodded his head.

"Whatever man." He dragged out grabbing his phone out the up holder getting out the car.

"Dont leave bruh." He told Dior.

"Boy just go." She said and he closed the door walking to the door as Dior sat in the car turning her radio up lowly and getting on Instagram to kill time.

Kd walked in walking up to the desk and was immediately helped.

"May I help you?" She asked him.

"I got a therapy session at 1:30." He sighed.

"You must be kayden?" She said and he blinked at her.

He hated when people called him by his real name.

He only let his dad do it and Dior since she knew the backstory why he hates his name.

"It's kd but yeah that's me." He said and she nodded her head.

"Mrs Crenshaw is in there waiting for you, you may go." She said and he nodded his head walking towards the door knocking.

"Come in." He heard from the other side and walked in.

He looked seeing an elderly black lady sitting on a couch as she stored a spoon in a coffee mug and wrote on a clip board.