Twenty Two

Omniscient pov:

"Alright y'all ready to go?" Chris asked everybody as they stood outside.

"Yea it's freezing out here." Sierra said as the wind blew.

"I mean it is fall." Jeremy told her as he got in the drivers seat of his car.

"Dior come with me." Kd said stepping a few feet from everybody.

"Yeah?" She said as she looked up at him. Dior was 5'6 while kd stood 6'3 so neither of them was really short.

"If James try anything with you press this and it'll alarm me." He said handing her a tiny black buzzer.

"Why you care so much?." She asked him in genuine concern.

Just last week Kd treated her like she smacked his mother across her face now he treated her like he's her body guard.

She didn't get it.

Not saying anything Kd just walked off to his car not answering her.

He liked Dior he didn't know why but he just did, but he wasn't going to tell her that just yet.

Even though she should have a clue.

He wanted to know more about her and what kinda person she is.

He knows her from the outside looking in and what she told him but he doesn't know her personally how he would want to.

Dior walked over getting in semaj van along with Sierra.

They were getting dropped off by Semaj to jace people.

He was going to pretend he was selling them and when the girls got in the plan goes from there.

Everybody got in there vehicles and made their way to their locations.

"I can't wait to get this over with." Sierra said pullin her phone from her pocket.

Dior stared at the button kd gave her and tucked it away In her bra.

"So how did you end up working here?" Semaj asked Dior.

"I don't work here this is a one time thing." Dior shrugged and Semaj chuckled.

"So what's your name again?" He asked her and Sierra looked up from her phone at her.

"This is perfect."she thought.

If she can get Dior and Semaj together she wouldn't have to worry about kd and Dior.

"It's Dior." Dior said and he nodded his head pulling in front of jaces trap house.

"Y'all need to take y'all guns off and leave them in here." He said and Sierra took hers off while Dior struggled.

Semaj turned around watching Dior struggle and decided to help her.

They made eye contact and as he took the gun holster off her thigh Sierra snapped a picture of them.

Smiling to herself they all got out of the car.

"Sierra you can't take your phone in there." He said and she through her phone back in the car.

"Let's get this over with." She said and Semaj led them to the trap.

They walked in and was approached by jaces right hand man Jarone.

"Follow me." He said leading them to a empty bed room.

"These the hoes you trying sell to us?" He asked looking Dior and Sierra up and down.