Seventy One

Y'all so heartless telling me to skip kacey birthday party😤!

Omniscient pov:

Dior, Mya, Mariah, and Jaylen walked into kacey party as she had Chris and Jeremy carry the car that was filled with presents inside.

"Oh my gosh y'all made it." Destiny said as she and Dior hugged.

"I wouldn't miss it, I brought some gifts the lego stuff and army men are from me and the car is from his daddy and we threw in some extra clothes." Dior said.

"Thank you so much Dior." She said as they seen Monique walk in with kanari and some
Man and walk up to Dior and destiny.

"Hey." Monique said smiling at both girls as she put kanari down who went and hugged her brother.

"Hey." Dior and Destiny said in unison.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm being rude This is my man Mario and Mario this is Destiny my daughter brother mom and this is Dior my baby daddy girlfriend." Monique said.

"Nice to meet y'all. Is there a bathroom near?" He asked.

"In the house to the left." Destiny said and he nodded his head walking off.

"Okay that dude got to be making you happy if you being nice to me." Dior said and Monique playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yes he is in over my baby daddy so I like you now and wish y'all the best." Monique said.

"How you meet him?" Destiny asked.

"I was at the club with Tasha an he brought me a drink." She said.

"Perfect love story." Dior said sarcastically and Monique nodded her head.

"I know right, I'll be right back I'm going to make sure he found the bathroom." She said walking off.

"She seems happy." Destiny shrugged.

"I'm happy for her hopefully he can help her mature." Dior said.

"Let's pray for that." Destiny said and they laughed seeing somebody walk over with gifts.

"Hey I'm Keisha, im a officer at the jail kd wanted me to drop these off to kacey." She said with a smile.

"Thank you." Destiny said and the lady smiled leaving as Dior frowned.

"That was weird." Destiny said and Dior nodded her head in agreement as they walked over to the kids enjoying the rest of the party.

______________________________
4 months later:

"Man they better release him right away I don't got time to be waiting." Jeremy said.

They pulled up on the side of the prison where he suppose to come out from and got out the car.

It was Chris, Mya, Jaylen, and Jeremy and they seen another car pull up seeing Bam hop out with one of kd cousins.

"We seven minutes early." Chris said as Dior stayed quiet.

"They should be releasing him in four minutes." Jeremy said as Dior folded her arms pushing her curled hair out of her face.

"Shit he must be bringing niggas with him he taking all this time." Kd cousin said making them laugh.

"There he go." Jaylen said and Dior looked seeing him walk out in the outfit he got arrested in as he put on his chains.