Fifty seven

Omniscient pov:

Kd walked up the stairs into his room seeing Dior still knocked out on his bed lightly snoring.

He was getting ready to go to the trap but monique was on the way with Kanari.

"Dior." He said lightly shaking her until she opened her eyes looking at him.

"What?" She said stretching and sitting up looking at him.

"I'm about to go to the trap real quick and Monique coming over here with kanari can you keep her until I come back?" He asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"How long are you going to be gone?" She asked him.

"To be honest I don't know my dad wants me to meet him." He said.

"I don't have time for Monique and her bullshit kayden." She said.

"She not gone be on none she done changed a lil bit." He said and Dior rolled her eyes.

"Okay I'll watch her." Dior said.

"Thank you." He said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Mhm." She said laying back down and throwing the blanket over her head.

"Love you." He said as he was leaving the room and she sat silent for a little while then spoke.

"Love you too." She said trying to fall back asleep.

________________________________

Kd walked in the trap seeing Jeremy and Chris talking and sat down.

"Look at this nigga glowing and shit." Jeremy said and kd laughed.

"Nigga why you so happy?" Chris asked and kd smacked his lips.

"I can't be happy?" He asked.

"Nah nigga if we gotta be depressed so do you." Chris said.

"What you mean depressed?" He asked frowning.

"Our females need to become back friends cause I'm tired of Jaylen ass being all under me she won't leave me alone." Chris shook his head.

"Mya attitude getting worse. she asked me to come over and bring her some food so I brought her ass McDonald's she gone ask me do she look like a Mcfat McDonald's eating hoe." Jeremy shook his head.

"Shit don't even make sense."

"Dior been clingy too but I'll rather her be clingy to me then another nigga." Kd shrugged.

"They all need to talk that shit out cause I'm tired of Jaylen complaining to me about shit she can talk to them about." Chris said.

"I don't think Mya gone talk anything out she don't even like hearing they name." Jeremy said.

"Nigga mya don't like nobody and if we want everything to go back to normal they need to talk." Chris said.

"I got a idea." Jeremy said and everybody looked at him.

"We could lock them in that interrogation room in the basement until they talk it out." He said and they all shook they head.

"That's a good idea." Kd said.

"We gotta do it tomorrow though because Dior got to go see her grandma or some shit." He said and they nodded their head as Bam came walking through the door.

"I'm glad all y'all here cause we got a problem." He said and they all looked at eachother.

"Jace people are looking for semaj, James,Dior, and Sierra since his people paid for them and he want the girls back."