Ten

Dior pov:

Dior pov:

I sat by the pool kicking my feet in the cold water.

"Why you always out here?" Kd asked coming out in some basketball shorts.

After our talk last night I been keeping distance from him because I don't want him to magically get upset with me and start being rude.

"This is the only place other then my room you said I can go." I told him.

"You never in the pool though what's up with that." He said.

"Nothing, I just don't know how to swim." I told him and he laughed.

"How you 18 and don't know how to swim?" He asked me and I shrugged.

He jumped in the water making it splash and it get all over me.

"How come you came in one day and your hair was all soaked then?" He asked me.

"I fell in." I told him and he nodded his head.

I felt something touch my feet then I was pulled into the water.

I stood up gasping for air seeing kd laugh.

"That wasn't funny I could've died." I said as I tried to get out of the pool but kd pulled me back towards his chest.

"Let me show you how to swim." He said to me as he held my waist.

"Okay." I told him softly. He turned me around towards him and looked at me.

"Ight use this floaty to hold with your arms and practicing kicking." He said and I did what he said.

He helped me kick my legs up then he let me go.

"Alright now move your hands like this." He said showing me the swimming motion to do.

I did as told then felt the floaty getting snatched from under me and I fell under water.

Kd pulled me up and looked at me.

"I didn't mean to do it that time I was snatching it so you can do it on your own." He told me as I breathed heavily.

"Do it like this." He said starting to swim.

"Like this?" I asked copying what he was doing and he nodded his head.

"Don't put your butt so far up just lay flat." He said pushing down on my back gently.

"Now just stay calm and swim." He said and I did as told.

I swam to the other side of the pool then swam back.

"I did it." I said jumping and giving him a hug and he returned it back.

He looked at me and kissed me then quickly pulled back dropping me.

"Bitch get off of me." He pushed me getting out of the water.

I watched as he stormed in the house angrily then slammed the door.

I got out of the pool wrapping up in my towel then walking to the door opening it then seeing him put on a hoodie grabbing his keys then going towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked him and he looked at me with a mug.

"Don't fucking worry about me." He said slamming the door and then leaving out.

I walked up the stairs to my room and sitting on the bed.

He had serious issues.