Three

Dior pov:

Dior pov:

I woke up looking around the large room.
I was confused on what was going on none of it made sense to me.

I got out of the bed going to the Bathrown washing my face and brushing my teeth.

I scanned the bathroom looking at the large closet and everything.

I went back into the room slowly opening the door stepping out and going down the stairs.

I walked in the kitchen looking around. This was a big house nothing I was really use to.

I looked around until I felt a presence walk in looking seeing the person who brung me here.

"Fuck is you looking for?" He asked me opening his fridge taking out a monster energy drink.

"I was just looking around." I told him checking him out.

He was fine but just so damn rude for no reason.

"Can I make me something to eat?" I asked him and he looked at me as he drunk his drink then swallowed.

He looked me up and down then spoke.
"Gone head." He said.

I walked to the refrigerator scanning it seeing it filled to the top.

It was so full he had food falling out. Back at Kevin place we had 1 or 3 TV dinners and cereal but he had a variety of stuff.

I grabbed the milk and a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch pouring me a bowl of cereal.

We heard The doorbell ring and he left out the kitchen opening the door.

I watched as he walked back in holding a little boy in his arms.

"What did Monique say when you went to go see kanari?" Some girl asked him and then looked at me giving me a smile.

"Hey I'm destiny." She said to me causing the dude kd and the little boy to look at me.

"I'm Dior." I told her and she nodded her head.

"Who is this one of your new accomplices?" The girl asked him.

"Nah I'm letting her stay here for my dad we had a job to do last night and shit went left cause James don't know the rules about witnesses." He said as he sat in a stool with the little boy.

"But anyways she wasn't tripping I just confronted her ass about that live and then I spent time with kanari." He told her.

"Well I'll be back to get him Friday." She said giving the little boy a kiss.

"Where my kiss?" Kd asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Boy you better take care of my son." She said then looked at me.

"It was nice to meet you Dior." She said giving me a smile waving then walking out.

I got up taking my bowl to the sink and cleaning up behind myself.

As I walked out the kitchen kd spoke.

"Aye." He said and I slowly turned around and before he could say something the door bell rung.

He went to go open the door and I followed him.

"Bout time you open this damn door." Some girl said to him then locked eyes with me.

"Who the fuck is that kd?" She asked him causing a big scene.

Kd put the little boy down who walked to the living room and took the little girl out of the yelling girl arms.

"Monique mind yo business." He said and I frowned.

He told the girl destiny who I was but not her. Who is she?

"Well oh yea, we'll miss girl I was fucking yo nigga yesterday right in the bathroom too." She said and I raised my eyebrows.

Kd took the little girl to the living room then came back and wrapped his hand around the girls throat.

"Monique don't come over here with that bullshit that's not even my girl while you trying come over here and cause problems chill that shit out." He said letting her go and she mugged me.

"Bitch fuck you looking at?" She asked me and I didn't say anything.

"Go to the club or some shit." He told her and she rolled her eyes at me leaving.

"Dada juice." The little girl pouted to him and I put two and two together.

These was his kids and Destiny is the sweet baby momma while Monique was the bitter one.

It all made sense.

"Come on, you want some juice?" I heard kd asked.

"No I'm okay." I said and he looked at me with a mug.

"I was talking to my son." He said and I felt embarrassed.

I turned around and just walked upstairs to my room.

I laid on the bed and stuffed my face in the pillow as I cried.

Times like this I wish I had family.