Eighty one

Omniscient pov:

"Mommy your phone keep ringing." Mariah said waking her mom up.

Her and Mariah was staying at a hotel since Rio gave away the house and went to go live with his baby mom and she wasn't on good terms with Dior.

"Who is it calling?" Mya asked looking up at Mariah who was sucking on Cheeto puffs.

"I don't know." She shrugged and Mya took the phone answering it.

"Hello?" Her dry voice cracked in the phone.

"Mya baby is that you?" She heard.

"Who is this?" She asked confused at the familiar voice.

"This is Jeremy and Chris mother." She heard the lady speak into the phone.

"Oh hey Michelle." Mya said as she stared at Mariah who played with her belly button.

"Everybody has been calling you and getting no answer so I'm assuming you don't know." She said and Mya frowned.

"Don't know what?" She asked confused.

"Jeremy was speeding down the highway last night and blasting music and got hit by an 18 wheeler from his side and was smashed against a concrete wall." His mom explained and Mya got stuck.

"He's in icu right now in a coma, he has some fractured ribs and a broken arm and two broken legs we don't know if he's going to survive but I thought you his fiancé should know, your the only one know right now I was going to call kd and Chris next." She said and Mya just dropped the phone and busted out crying.

"Mommy why are you crying?" Mariah asked as Mya had her head in her hands and her legs crossed.

"What hospital are y'all at?" Mya cried into the phone.

"Chicago medical." She said and Mya just hung up standing up from the bed and throwing on the first thing she saw.

"Mariah put on your coat baby." Mya said as Mariah stood and cried.

"Mommy why are we crying? Is it because we have to live in a hotel?" Mariah asked crying.

"Mariah just put on your jacket please." Mya said grabbing her purse.

Mariah put on her jacket and then Mya picked her up walking out of the hotel room and to her car.

She blamed herself for all of this.

______________________________

Pulling up in front of the hospital Mya walked inside seeing Jeremy mother standing at the front desk.

"Michelle." She called back as she held a sleeping Mariah.

"Oh baby come here." She said squeezing Mya and Mariah into a hug.

"Y'all came at the perfect time their letting us go in to see him come on." She said.

Mya followed Jeremy mom down the hall into a room seeing Chris sitting on his brother bed side.

"My baby." Mya mumbled seeing Jeremy who had wires coming from his nose.

She went to his bedside kissing his cold cheek and grabbing his hand as she silently cried.

"This is all my fault." Mya cried looking at him seeing how pale he was.

"Why do you say that?" His mom frowned.

Mya looked at Chris who was pissed and then looked at Michelle.

We got in a argument and he left the house upset that's probably why he was speeding." Mya said half truth looking at her half dead fiancé.