Seventy

Omniscient pov:

Three weeks before:

Kd sat in his cell staring at the ceiling as thoughts from last night shower filled his head.

He fucked up and he knew it but he had no choice.

How was he going to get out of that when she was pushing up on him and have the power to make his life a living hell.

He loved Dior and never wanted to hurt her but he knew he had to tell her the truth.

"Hey Carter I brought you something." She said walking into his cell handing him a bag.

He sat up looking at her then took the bag seeing it had condoms in there.

"What's this for?" He asked confused.

"Were going to need them silly I'm not trying to get pregnant by a inmate." She said.

"Man hell nah last night was a mistake you locked us in the bathroom and took advantage of that shit." He said throwing the bag.

"I can have so much shit done to you Carter." She shook her head.

"Well have that shit done then cause I love my girl she don't deserve this shit I'm not cheating on her again." He said.

"Especially not with a bitch who titties look like beaver tails." He mumbled shaking his head.

"Alright." She said picking up the bag and opening the cell door back.

"Do what y'all gotta do." She gave some inmates the go as they walked into kd sell and began to jump him as he fought back but was losing.

She closed the door letting them jump him for twenty minutes then opened the door back letting them leave out.

"I told you scratch my back and I scratch yours, I tried to help you out you need to move smarter." She said throwing the bag of condoms at kd then closing the door.

Kd laid on the floor as blood came out his nose and held his side.

He had to get out of here.

Previous time:

"Doing what? What is there for you to be busy doing in jail?" Dior asked kd as they sat at the visitation table.

"Nothing Dior, I'll call you but don't come up and visit no more love you." He said dismissing her and standing up leaving her at the table.

He walked over to the officers who led him back to his cell and then closed the door and picked up his book laying down.

He wanted to tell Dior so bad but he knew it'll hurt her and she'll want to break up but he didn't want that, he couldn't focus without her.

His guilt was eating him alive so bad he even stopped calling her.

He heard his cell door open and watched as Keisha walked in and sat on the end of his bed.

"So I'm guessing you didn't tell your girlfriend about our little shower rendezvous." She said with a smirk.

"I don't know why your fighting it we both know you want me and like how my body looks." She said seductively and he kept reading.

"Do I have to bring those boys back in here?" She asked him.

"Do what you got to do but I'm not doing shit with you." He said.

"Do you really have a choice? You have 8 more months in here. I can make them add more time to your sentence if you don't do what I say." She said and he sat up.