Thirty Three

Omniscient pov:

"Kd." Monique said walking in his room seeing him standing in the mirror putting on his coat.

He was going out with Dior today and the both was getting ready in they own rooms.

"Monique what you want?" He asked her rolling his eyes looking at her.

She had her robe open and was only in her panties and bra.

"Come on Monique don't be walking around my house like that." He told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever where are you going?" She asked looking him up and down.

He looked good and she was hoping she could get a taste of him later.

"I'm taking Dior out." He said and she mugged him.

"So what are y'all like a couple or something?" She asked him.

"Something like that." He said and she felt some type of way.

"Whatever." She said walking towards his door opening it as Dior walked out seeing Monique damn near naked.

Monique looked her up and down then scoffed walking away.

"Dang you still having sex with her?" Dior asked him putting her hands in her gloves.

"Nah she was just coming to ask me something but let's go." He said grabbing her hand catching her off guard.

They walked down the stairs together out the door closing it and Monique rolled her eyes slamming kanari door.

Kd opened Dior door and she smiled at him getting in putting on her seat belt.

He got in on the other side sitting back starting the car then looked over at Dior who was rubbing her hands through her hair.

She looked at him seeing him staring and she grew nervous.

"Why you staring at me?" She asked him.

"Nah I was- I mean-you-fuck it." He said stuttering and she chuckled.

He pulled out of the drive way and made his way to where he was taking her.

She took his aux cord out of his cup holder connecting it to her phone and going to her playlist.

She scrolled all the way to the bottom and played "Clouded" by Brent Faiyaz.

"Oh hell nah don't play that simp ass music in my car." Kd said turning the radio down.

"It's not simp music." She said laughing turning it back up but he turned it back down.

"We listen to lil baby in this car." He said taking the aux out of her phone.

"Yea he's cool and all but Brent music you can feel in your soul." She said taking the aux back.

"Just listen." She said putting it in her phone and restarting the song.

The song started to play and they both sat back and listened to it.

I gave it all for a fantasy
Is anybody gon' remember me?
If I go tonight, I doubt the world would change
I just pray they don't forget my name
Is it game rules? I can't lose
When it's all said and done, will I still be cool?

"See real music." She said joining in singing it to.

"Sound like bullshit to me let me show you a real song." He said taking the aux out putting it in his phone and going to his playlist playing future "Trapped in the sun."