Two

Kd pov:

Kd pov:

I walked into my dad trap going to his office.

My dad was a king pin, one of the biggest in Chicago at that and I was a hit man.

I was never interested in the drug life I prefer to kill people.

"Yo pops." I said walking into his office seeing him stare at a pic of my moms.

"What you doing here so early." He said putting the picture down.

"Ace said you needed me, James, and Chris to do something." I said as the door open walking in ace, his daughters Sierra and Siya, and everybody I name dropped.

" wassup with it." Ace said as he sat down in a chair.

"Hey Kd." Sierra said with a big smile displaying her braces.

Sierra was 18 she was cute but she wasn't my type, we was damn near cousins our fathers was like brothers and I ain't get down like that.

Plus I'm 21 , and still young trying to experience life.

"Y'all go wait out there for me." Ace told his daughters and they left out as Sierra stared at me.

"What you need us to do bam?" Chris asked my dad.

"This dude Kevin seven months behind on payments and he already had two warnings so i want y'all to do a home invasion take whatever drugs and money y'all find kill all witnesses and kill him too." He said and we nodded our heads.

That was light work to us, we did shit like that everyday.

"When you want it done?" Chris asked.

"Today like right now, the sooner the better I need that product back so I can send more workers on the streets." He said and we all nodded our heads.

We finished up then left out of my dad office going to the traps van.

"I been itching to kill somebody all week." Chris said.

"Why what's wrong with you?" James asked him.

"Nothing I just feel like killing niggas." He said as I drove off.

"Man where this nigga live?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

I was lowkey tired I was up all night watching movies and smoking weed I barley got sleep.

"Here." James said handing me his phone that had the address in the gps.

I followed the gps then pulled up outside a tiny house.

We got out the car drawing our guns then sneaking in through the back.

James picked the lock then opened the door.