Thirty

Omniscient pov:

"Damn man now how you pull Dior like that?" James asked Semaj.

"cause I got game baby." He said dapping James up laughing.

"So what you finna do make her your girl or something?" James asked.

"Hell nah you know how I do these hoes." Semaj said.

"You make them fall in love, hit em, quit em ,and then when they come begging for you back you use them until they self esteem so low they wouldn't even look another nigga way." Semaj said and James nodded his head.

He didn't agree with what Semaj was saying but he was listening.

It sounded like bullshit to him.

"Nigga you think Dior gone fall for that shit?" James asked as he ate a sandwich.

"Man hell yeah her ass came back to my house the first date I bet I can make her drop her panties by the 3rd." Semaj said putting up 3 fingers.

"You not gone fuck Dior." James said shaking his head.

"We can bet on it bitch nigga ima get some pussy from her." Semaj said pulling money out his back pocket.

"She's not going to let you hit kd told me and Chris she a virgin and you know how virgins are they want shit to be special." James said.

"Man I don't give a fuck about none of that I know ima get some pussy from her." Semaj said.

"Nigga it's not that deep." James said because Semaj kept repeating himself.

"you underestimating me like I'm not the man." Semaj said.

"Give me a month at the most and ima show you." Semaj said and James shook his head.

"She still not gone let you hit." James thought.

______________________________

Chris walked up to an abandon apartment building knocking on the door.

He was in a rough side of town and if he was caught by any of his opps it wouldn't be good for him.

He watched the door swing open and a older man face showed.

"Chris what you doing here?" The man spoke letting Chris inside his vacant apartment.

"Moe I need to know where your daughters at." Chris spoke to the man.

"Angelique is everywhere. Why?" The man asked walking over to the couch sitting down eating his walnuts.

"I really need to see her moe." Chris pleaded.

"Why? Semaj sent you or something?" The man asked.

"Nah this girl that's staying with kd has been talking to semaj and we told her he's not what he seems but she's not listening I don't want the same thing that happened to Angelique to happen to her knowing I can prevent it if I just get Angelique to talk to her."

"I'm risking my life being over here asking you man so please." Chris begged and moe sighed.

He stood up going to his book shelf pulling out a book throwing it at Chris.

"That's all her information, she's staying over on the west side of town." Moe said.

"Man thank you so much." Chris said opening the book taking pictures of everything he needed then giving it back to Moe.

"Tell my daughter I said hello." Moe said as Chris nodded his head leaving out.

Chris put the address in his phone and drove in silence to the small house where he seen a white kid sitting on the porch in a swing.