Twenty Seven

Dior pov:

I woke up looking around the room as I yawned.

Today I was hanging out with Jaylen and I was going to tell her all about kd mad ass.

I got up from the bed going to the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth then leaving the room going downstairs seeing Destiny and kd talk.

Destiny looked up at me as she held her son and smiled.

"Hey Dior." She said and I smiled back.

"Hey." I said and kd looked at me then looked away.

"I'll bring him back to you next week." She told him.

"Ight and take him to get a haircut I was gone do it but kanari not feeling good." He said and she nodded her head playing with kacey hair.

She looked up at me smiling then walked out of the house.

Destiny was always so happy and unproblematic you gotta love her.

Meanwhile Monique is so vindictive and hateful.

"Hey." I spoke to kd and he looked at me.

"Wassup?" He said as he walked over to the living room picking up kanari.

"Are you mad at me or something?" I asked him.

"I can't be mad at your decisions that all falls on you it don't got shit to do with me I was just trying look out for you." He said putting a thermometer in kanari mouth.

"Damn 100.7 you got a fever momma." He said.

I looked over at his daughter and she looked just like kd she just was brownskin like her momma.

"She stole your whole face." I chuckled and he looked at me.

"What you mean?" He asked me.

"Like she look just like you with everything she just has Monique skin color." I told him as he put the thermometer on a napkin.

"Yeah she do, she sick now though." He sighed.

"You gone take her to the hospital?" I asked.

"Hell nah when I use to get fevers my grandma rubbed some vaporub on my chest, made me some soup, or gave me a ginger ale or some tea." He said and I nodded my head.

"That's exactly what my dad use to do." I reminisced.

"Daddy I'm tired." Kanari said as tears fell down her eyes.

"Alright hold up real quick." He said going to the kitchen.

"Anyways I'm going over Jaylen house today to hangout." I told him and he looked at me.

"Yo ass lying ain't Jaylen sick?." He said.

"No I'm not lying she called me last night and said she's feeling better." I told him.

"And what did Semaj do so bad that you not telling me about?" I asked him.

"Keep hanging around him and you'll see." He said pouring ginger ale in a sippy cup with a crushed up kids ibuprofen pill.

"What does that mean though? Why can't you just tell me?" I asked him and he looked up at me.

"Because sometimes people need to find shit out for they self and that's what I'm letting you do, I'm letting you trust that you think you know who he is, I'm letting you meet Semaj from your prospective not mines because my perspective is who he really is." He said walking pass me going to kanari.

I walked back in the living room seeing him give her the cup and she slowly drunk from it with one hand on the cup and the other covering her ear.

I pulled my phone out ordering a uber to Jaylen then going upstairs to get dress.

I finished getting dressed then walked downstairs seeing kd sitting down on the couch watching team umi zoomi.

"I'm leaving." I said and he nodded his head not looking at me.

"I'll prefer for you to be mean to me then whatever this is." I rolled my eyes leaving out the house.

I arrived at jaylen house then got out the car walking to her house knocking.

She opened the door letting me in and we went to her back patio.

"Hey girly." She spoke picking up a magazine.

"Hey jaylen." I said letting out a sigh.

"You feel better?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I'm having a baby." She squealed and I smiled.

"Are you serious?" I asked her as she pulled her shirt up showing a little pudge.

"Yea I found out last night I didn't tell Chris yet but I'm happy." She said.

"Awe I'm happy for y'all when are you going to tell him?." I said.

"I'm going to tell him tonight but do you want kids?" She asked me.

"Not now I'm only 18 maybe when I get around 26 or something." I told her.

"Kd gone be shooting them babies up you by next week." She said laughing and I shook my head.

Everybody swore we was together but all we did was live in the same house.

"Speaking of kd Semaj asked me on a date and I told him about it so he was all like I can't go or whatever so I went out with Semaj yesterday anyways and when I came in from the date kd started saying I don't listen and how Semaj isn't what he seem."

"Do you know what he's talking about?" I asked her and she had a nervous look on her face.

"Baby I think it's best you just listen to kd." She told me.

"What did Semaj do though? Everybody making him seem terrible but he seem cool to me." I said and the door opened and Chris stepped outside.

"Wassup Dior." He said sitting next to jaylen.

"Hey." She said.

"Just stay away from him Dior." Jaylen mumbled.

"Stay away from who?" Chris asked and I told him what I told jaylen.

"Just listen to kd." Chris said and I smacked my lips.

"Everybody keep saying that but what am I listening about? Semaj haven't gave me a reason not to trust him so I don't see the issue ." I said.

"Look ima put it like this if kd ain't tell you it's not my place to tell you but keep messing around with Semaj and you gone feel the issue more then see it." He said.

What did he mean by that?

Author pov:

•what y'all think Semaj did?👀

•Y'all think Dior need to let it go and just leave Semaj alone?🤔

•Opinions?

•50+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!