Fourty Two

Omniscient pov:

"Okay so you basically study your cards and add the total of all the numbers in your head and if it adds up to 50 yell Tonk." Rio explained a card game to Dior.

He's been keeping her company for the last few hours since Mya still haven't came back yet and Mariah was sleep on the other side of Dior bed.

"Okay I think I got the concept now." Dior said adding up her cards.

"Are you sure this how we play?" Dior asked looking at him and he nodded his head.

"I learned this in school." He reassured her.

"Well then Tonk." She yelled and laughed.

"Damn you sneaky." He laughed taking her cards reshuffling them.

"When are they coming to take this damn iv out of me." Dior said tapping it.

"I can get your nurse if you want." Rio said.

"Please." She said and he nodded his head leaving out.

Dior sat back on the bed and lifting the covers up.

She couldn't see her wounds because she had a gown on but she wanted to see them.

She pulled the top of her shirt looking down seeing a patch on her stomach.

"Your finally up." Somebody caught her attention and she looked up seeing her nurse and Rio walking in.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked writing on a clipboard.

"I guess." Dior said as the lady came over to her looking at her iv.

"I'm going to remove this and place a bandaid it's going to hurt a little but you'll survive I promise." She said pulling it out of Dior arm.

"Can I take this out of my nose?" Dior asked and the nurse nodded her head.

"So how long she gotta be here?" Rio asked the nurse.

"Normally we keep patients like you for 6 months but we just gone keep her for 5 weeks." The nurse said and Dior face looked shocked.

"I have to stay here for 5 weeks?" Dior asked.

"Yes it's only to make sure your getting the proper care and treatment for your wounds." The nurse reassured her.

"I have to use the bathroom and I need a shower." Dior complained.

"Well there is a bathroom right there in the room but you can't walk yet it will put two much pressure on your stomach and open your wounds." She said.

"But your friend can help you, I will suggest you take a bath instead of a shower so you can be relaxed." The nurse said and Dior looked at Rio.

She didn't know Rio to let him see her naked. The only boy ever seen her naked was kd.

And she regretted that.

"Isnt there somebody here that can help her?" Rio asked as if he was reading diors mind.

"Yes but she's on labor duty right now." The nurse said.

"Why can't you do it?" Rio asked.

"I would but it's not my job I'm not certified to do that, I only was told to change her wound gauzes." The nurse shrugged and Dior mugged her.

"Whatever I'll figure it out." Dior said pulling out her phone calling Mya.

"I'll be back to change your gauzes in a couple hours." The nurse said leaving out.