Sixty

To my people who read this already it's extended!!!

Omniscient pov:

Parking in front of the hospital Dior and the girls hopped out of the car running inside.

"Excuse me ma'am did like 3 boys just come in here?" Jaylen asked a nurse who shrugged and walked off.

Dior ran to the guest list looking for the boys names but couldn't find it.

"Is this the right hospital?" Jaylen asked until she seen Chris and ran to him.

"Oh my god what happen?" She asked as all the girls rushed over to him seeing him drenched in blood.

"Where's kd?" Dior asked nervously.

"In there." He said walking to the waiting room and Mya felt her eyes swell up as she watched Dior interact with kd.

"WHERES JEREMY?" She yelled starting to panic.

"Is he okay where is he?" She said and before she could answer everybody looked behind her making her turn around.

She looked at Jeremy and ran to him hugging him.

"I thought I lost you." She snuggled into his shirt.

"Wait then who got shot?" Dior asked confused.

"Ace did he's in a surgery right now." Bam said as his wife walked into the hospital.

"Is everything okay?" She asked and everybody stared at her.

"Nah Ace got shot in the lungs he's bleeding real bad." Bam told her as she looked around the room and sighed.

"You must be Dior?" She said giving Dior a smile and Dior looked at Kayden who had a blank face and smiled back at Simone.

"Where's my daddy?" Sierra said coming in the room with her mom and little sister siya.

"Simone it's nice to see you." Ace wife Casandra said.

"Nice to see you too." Simone smiled as she rubbed Bam hand.

"What condition is my husband in?" Casandra asked Bam.

"He got shot in the lungs they got him in surgery right now."

"I knew something like this was going to happen." Casandra stressed as sierra started to cry.

Dior watched as Sierra stormed out of the waiting room and sighed.

"I'll be right back." She told kd who frowned and nodded his head.

She watched as Sierra went outside of the hospital sitting on a bench and cried.

She walked out the hospital doors going and sitting next to Sierra.

"Sierra everything's going to be fine." Dior said.

"No it's not, I can't lose my daddy." She cried out.

"Let's not say that your dad is still here he's just in surgery."

"When you speak bad and negative you get bad and negative results, so until we find out anymore information just think positive and about all the good times you and your father had." Dior said and Sierra nodded her head.

"Why are you being nice to me? I've been a complete bitch to you." She asked.

"I know but I know how not having my father feels and I know what you going through." Dior sighed.