Thirty One

Omniscient pov:

Kd hopped out his car going up to Monique door banging on it.

He had dropped kanari off with his grandma and made his way to her house to confront her.

"Bitch open this motherfucking door." He said and the door swung open showcasing Monique who was in some pajamas.

"Why the duck are you beating on my door kd?" She asked pissed off.

He pushed her in the house and slammed the door locking it.

"Bitch who you been having around my daughter?" He said cornering her.

"What the fuck are you talking about kd?" She asked him.

"I go to the hospital and they say my daughter back swollen and then cps and police and shit questioning her and she said one of yo female friends hit her." He told Monique who frowned.

The only female friend that watched Kanari from time to time was Monica because she had kids too.

So when Monique went out or to work she would be with Monica.

"The only friend that watches her is Monica." She told kd.

That bitch good as dead.

"Your irresponsible as fuck Monique and because you want to party and shit my daughter suffering but you ain't gotta worry about it because your last time seeing kanari was your last time." He said stepping back from her.

"What the fuck are you talking about kd? You can't take my baby from me I birthed her she's mine.." Monique said.

"Shut the hell up you seen kanari as a meal ticket you don't care about her." He said.

"I'm getting full custody of my daughter." He said trying to walk out but Monique ran in front of him.

"No your not kd, where's my daughter bring her to me or I'll call the cops." She yelled in his face and he pushed her out of his way.

"Call the cops on yo pussy ass friend." He mumbled leaving out getting in the car.

"Monica better hope 12 find her ass before me."kd mumbled.

________________________________

Dior sat in the living room watching tv waiting for Chris and Jaylen to pick her up.

Chris said he had something to show them which made Dior wonder.

What chris gotta show me?

As Dior watched tv her phone rung and she seen Semaj name pop up and she answered.

"Hello?" She said.

"Wassup, what you doing today?" He asked her.

"Just chilling nothing much." She told him and he chuckled.

"Well I'm chilling too so you trying come over here and chill?" He asked her.

"Yeah I'll come by later." She told him.

"Ight see you then." He said hanging up.

Dior heard a car horn honk and turned off the tv walking outside seeing Chris and Angelique in the car.

She used the key Kd gave her and locked the door then walked to the car getting in the backseat.

"Hey guys." She said closing the door putting her seatbelt on.

"Wassup." Chris spoke.

"Hey." Jaylen smiled at her.

"So where we going?" Dior asked and Chris looked at her through the rearview mirror.