Seventy five

Omniscient pov:

A month later....

"Is Dior not coming over?" Jaylen asked as her and Mya sat in Mya and Jeremy kitchen cooking.

"Nah she staying home they doing something for the kids." Mya said as she poured herself a cup of wine.

"So where mariah?" Jaylen asked as she stared at Jeremy who washed dishes.

  "She's with my mom for the weekend they going to some place called LEGO land." Mya said looking at mariah puppy that laid in the cage.

  "Speaking of her I'll be right back I need to make sure she took her inhaler with her." Mya said leaving out the room going upstairs.

"Where Chris?" Jeremy asked as Jaylen stood up.

  "He's in the bathroom." She said biting her lip and he looked at her weirdly and awkwardly nodded his head as he turned the sink off.

  Jaylen walked over next to Jeremy grabbing his hand and he snatched it back and frowned

  "Fuck is you doing?" He asked.

  "I was trying to help you out your hand is red." She said.

  "From scrubbing pots to hard, you need to step the fuck back because if my girl come In here and see you near me she gone beat yo as and then send me underground." Jeremy said and Jaylen laughed grabbing his face and kissing him.

"What the fuck?" Chris said and she stopped as Mya seen it and charged towards Jaylen pulling her back by her hair.

  "YOU DUMB BITCH I INVITE YOU IN MY HOUSE AND THIS WHAT YO DOGGY TEETH ASS DO?" Mya asked as she and Jaylen went at it like two niggas.

  Mya swung hitting Jaylen in the face as Jaylen sent hits to her side.

  Jeremy pulled Mya back from Jaylen as Chris held Jaylen back.

"YOU SNAKE ASS BITCH I KNEW IT I KNEW I AINT LIKE YO GOOFY ASS I TOLD DIOR YOU WAS A FUCKING SNAKE I KNEW IT." Mya said as she tried to wiggle out of Jeremy grip.

  "I'm not no snake It was in the moment." Jaylen said as Mya grabbed a knife throwing it at her.

  "Bitch get the fuck out my house for I shoot yo ass." Mya said trying get out Jeremy grip.

"Hoe ass bitch we should've let her just beat yo ass some more how the fuck you gone kiss my fucking blood brother bitch ." Chris said pushing Jaylen and she hit him back making him and her go at it.

  Jeremy let go of Mya and pulled his brother back from Jaylen as Mya got a knife running up to stab the girl who ran.

Mya begin chasing her until Jeremy snatched her up and slowly snatched the knife from her hand.

  "Bitch get out you causing all this bullshit." Jeremy yelled getting mad which was something he rarely do.

Chris pushed Jaylen out the door and followed her outside as Jeremy put Mya down who turned around smacking him hard.

  "The fuck was that for? I ain't kiss that bitch she kissed me." He said.

  "I don't give a single fuck."

_______________________________

  Dior sat in the bathroom on the closed toilet reading over the clear blue pregnancy test as she bit her bottom lip.

  "Okay so this isn't that different from the other one." She told herself as she opened the box hearing knocking on the door.

  "Dior I'm going to the store to get kacey and kanari some snacks you need anything from there?" Kd asked.