Seventeen

Dior pov:

Dior pov:

"Macaroni in the pot that's some wet ass pussy." I said in the mirror in my towel brushing my teeth.

I had just got out of the shower and was getting ready for bed.

"How the hell you even know that song you don't have no phone to listen to it on?" Kd said walking in my bathroom.

"The car radio." I said seeing him brush his waves in the mirror.

"Yo mirror broken or something?" I asked him.

"Nah this my house and this my mirror in my bathroom." He told me getting in my face.

I stared him up and down as a rush of boldness fell over me.

I smirked at him and dropped my towel but quickly regretted it when I seen him look at me in shock.

He folded his lips on top of eachother looked me up and down then walked out.

In embarrassment I picked up my towel walking to the closet.

"Did I really just do that?" I asked myself in shock.

"What the hell is wrong with you Dior?" I asked continuing to talk to myself.

I put on some clothes and then went and laid in my bed.

Why did I do that?

Kd pov:

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling as the image of Dior kept flashing in my mind.

I never took Dior for the type to do bold shit like that but I guess I was wrong.

I tossed and turned in my bed as the image kept spinning in my head.

"See this why ion talk to that bitch she always doing something." I said hopping out my bed grabbing my phone.

I pulled up destiny contact getting no answer then went to my only other option Monique.

"What the fuck you want?" She answered the phone.

"Man shut the fuck up I'm still mad about what you did the other day." I told her.

"Then why you calling me dummy?" She asked me.

"I'm finna slide through." I said and she smacked her lips.

"I'm about to go out." She said.

"Ain't you always?" I asked her and she ain't say nothing.

I hung up the phone slipping on my slides and grabbing my keys.

I walked down the stairs out the door and to my car making my way to Monique house.

I parked in front of her house getting out the car and going knocking on her door.

She opened the door and stood with her arms folded and a mug on her face.

"That's how I should be looking at yo ass." I told her walking in closing the door behind me.

"The fuck you come to Dave n buster and start all that stuff for?" I asked her as I walked to my daughter room.

"Because James said yo girl was there playing mommy to my child." She said.

"Ion got no girl and how the fuck you finna go out where my daughter gone be?" I asked seeing kanari peacefully sleeping.

"Well James said y'all dating and my sister coming to pick her up." She told me as we left out of the room going to hers.

"I'm not dating shorty and if I was that would be none of your business." I told her and she just stared at me.

"And I'm still mad about that so if you know what's best for you you'll just stop talking and start taking yo clothes off." I said and she smirked taking her clothes off.

I checked my pockets making sure I had rubbers and then removed my clothes too.

Next morning:

I woke up hearing beating at my front door and reached over going under my pillow grabbing my gun.

I walked downstairs seeing my dad walking straight in.

"How you gone bang on my door then just walk in?" I asked him as Dior room door opened and she walked into the hall.

"Because I can." My dad said looking over at Dior.

"Hello Dior." He said and she waved back.

"Hi." She said nervously looking at me but I mugged her making her go back into her room.

I looked at my dad as I walked down the stairs.

"What you here for dad?" I asked him as I locked my front door.

"I was actually here to tell you your free to let Dior go I handled everything so she's free to leave." He told me and I nodded my head.

She not going no where I don't care what he handled.

I still don't trust her.

"Ight fasho I'll tell her." I said and he squinted his eyes at me.

"What y'all got going on?" He asked me and I smacked my lips.

"Nothing ion mess with shorty she weird." I told him.

"You bringing her to the bbq tomorrow? You know Monique gone be there." He reassured me.

"Yeah I'm taking her so she can see Gavin that's it." I told him and he nodded his head.

"You not gone ask how she know Gavin?" I asked him and he shook his head no.

"I already know how that's why I'm telling you to let her go." He said walking towards the door then turning around.

"Kayden don't fuck over Dior shes Gavin niece which makes her family through him, whatever you do to her is riding on yo ass." He told me leaving out.

I frowned at what he just said then I walked upstairs going back to my room.

"I'm still not letting her go." I said closing my room door.

If she pisses me off like this imagine who else she'll piss off?

She might as well stay here.

Author pov:

•I refuse to write a sex scene with Monique and kd😭.

Dior a little to bold for me😭.

kd excuse for keeping her sounds very dumb🙄.

•I ain't like this chapter but I needed to update so oh well🤦🏽‍♀️.

•Vote, Comment, Follow me❤️!!