Twenty Nine

Omniscient pov:

Dior walked in the house closing the door seeing kd walking down the stairs.

"Wassup." He spoke to her and she nodded her head.

She was mad at all them for not telling her about Semaj but she decided to just let it go and meet him herself.

"Is kanari feeling better?" She asked him as he sat on the stairs.

"Yea she sleep as usual." He said looking at Dior.

"That's good." Dior said.

All she could think about was Semaj, she didn't feel safe being around him knowing he did something terrible and nobody will tell her.

She wanted to leave the situation alone but her mind was in a spiral.

"How was it over jaylen house?" He asked her and she blinked at him.

"I really did go over her house kd." She said.

"I know." He said.

"And hows that?" She asked him.

"Because you must forgot I brought your phone, I have a gps on there and all." He said and I smacked my lips.

"So I get no freedom around here?" She asked and he rubbed his chin hair.

"I mean you do have freedom around here but I was just looking out for you." He shrugged.

"Kd why can't y'all just tell me what Semaj did?" She asked him and kd rolled his eyes.

The fuck was it about Semaj she liked so bad?

"I look better then that nigga." Kd thought to himself.

"Because we don't know the full truth our self." He said.

"If he did something so bad why you still friends with him?" She asked him and kd mugged her.

He was far from friends with Semaj they just worked together.

An the only reason he still worked at the trap is because they didn't have any proof he was the one who beat Angelique.

They knew it was him though.

"Me and that nigga work together we ain't friends." He said and Dior turned around locking the door then trying to walk pass kd but he grabbed her pulling her in front of him.

"My dad called us back to the trap for later today so we can finish up this job since it's been a week." He said and Dior pulled her arms from him walking off.

He understood her frustration but if he told Dior she could bring it up to semaj and cause a lot of confusion.

________________________________

As kd stood downstairs talking to Jeremy. He watch Dior coming down the stairs.

Dior stomped down the stairs then got in kd car slamming the door.

"man what's wrong with her?" Jeremy asked.

"She mad I won't tell her why she shouldn't talk to semaj." Kd told him shaking his hand.

"I know exactly what she need." Jeremy said doing the lil Debby Ryan hair thing and kd frowned.

"What is you talking about?" Kd asked him.

"She need some dick nigga that will make her act right trust me." Jeremy said.

"I'm not even on that with her." Kd said half truth.