Thirty five

Omniscient pov:

Dior stared at her mom as she stepped in the house closing the door.

Everybody looked at her as she walked over giving kd his keys.

"What are you doing here?" Dior asked her mom as she balled up her fist in her hands.

Kd noticed what she was doing and made her sit down.

"Your uncle Gavin told me that you were staying here and I had to see you for myslef, how are you?" She asked and Dior just stared at her.

Dior looked at her lap and started to laugh.

"I'll be better if you wouldn't have came here." Dior told her.

Her mother scrunched her face and crossed her legs.

"I don't think you should talk to me that way at least show some respect." Her mom said and Dior mugged her standing up.

"Bitch fuck you, where was my father respect when he was alive?" Dior said standing up and leaving out the room.

She went upstairs slamming her door and laying down in the bed putting a pillow on her face crying.

"Mom-." Dior little brother started.

"I just wanted to talk to her she's always been like that so extra and thinking she's better then everybody , no man will ever want her with that attitude." Dior mom ranted.

Kd shook his head standing up going upstairs knocking on Dior door.

She didn't answer so he walked in. He seen her with the pillow on her face and pulled it out of her hands.

"Dior come on." He said and Dior sat up looking at him with tears streaming down her face.

"I can't kd she hurt me so much I have nobody and it's all because of her." She cried as kd went and sat next to her.

"Look I understand Dior but just talk to her and go get your closure from her and then move on." He said.

"You don't though, kd it's deeper then her just leaving she put my dad through hell she took all his money his car his house the clothes off his back and left us with nothing, we was homeless for two months in and out of homeless shelters until my dad got a job and a loan from the bank and I was only seven." Dior told him.

"She destroyed my father." Dior said wiping her tears.

"Dior I get that your upset and your pride is with your father but tell her how you feel and listen to her a lot of shit can be figured out." He told her and she ain't say nothing.

"Just do it for closure not for her." Kd said and Dior nodded her head.

"Why she need all them people down there with us?" Dior asked.

"I don't know but they are your siblings and we need to make it back down there." Kd said.

They both stood up and he dried her tears.