Seventy eight

Omniscient pov:

4 months later:

"Dior you gone make us late to the gender reveal." Kd said as Dior struggled to put on her dress.

"I can't put my dress on." She said starting to cry.

"Dont cry you gone mess your makeup up, come here." He said and she dried her tears walking over to him.

He helped her get her arms through the dress and then pulled it down and zipping it up for her.

She had on a yellow dress while kd wore yellow and silver.

Yellow was for a girl and Silver was for a boy since Dior wanted to be different.

"I can't wait to see what we having." Dior said rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah me too but sit down so I can help you put your shoes on." He said and she struggled to sit on the bed.

He got her heels hooking them around her feet and helping her stand up.

"I'm so fat and ugly I'm going to cry." She said waiting for kd to compliment her but he stayed quiet.

"Nobody loves me anymore I hate myself to I'm ugly and fat and stupid." She said putting her face in her hands and kd smacked his lips.

"Dior Stop saying that shit you ain't none of that shit you look beautiful now let's go we gotta be there in 30 minutes." He told her and she stood up holding her stomach.

"They moving kd." She said grabbing his hand and putting it on her stomach.

They only really moved when Dior cried.

"That's because you keep crying." He told her and she mugged him.

"Fuck you and I'm not letting you see them when they born I'm going to take them and move out of state." She said wobbling pass him attempting to speed walk.

He looked at her and shook his head laughing. Dior was so mean now.

He walked passed Dior who was struggling to get down the stairs and looked at her.

"You need help?" He asked her and she looked up at him and slowly nodded her head.

He walked up to the stairs helping her down and then going outside to the car.

Kd started the car then pulled up to his grandma house where the gender reveal was being held and helped Dior out of the car.

They went around the back yard seeing grey and yellow balloons everywhere.

Tables set up where people was sitting, a gift table, and two tables filled with food and a chocolate fountain.

"Oh my god it's so beautiful." Dior said rubbing her stomach.

"Hello Dior. Kd." Her mother walked up with a smile speaking with Dior siblings falling behind.

"And hello grandchildren." She said.

Ever since her mom found out Dior was pregnant she been more active in her life and trying to be a better mom.

Dior was hesitant about it but they no longer had any bad blood.

"Hey mom." Dior said seeing Mya walk over to them.

"Hey Adrian hey Diamond." Dior smiled at her siblings.

"Hey." They said in unison.

"Dior." Mya squealed at her bestfriend immediately touching her stomach.