Fifty eight

Omniscient pov:

Kd stood in his mirror fidgeting with his tie while trying to get dressed for his meeting with Jace.

"This shit about to blow me." He said sighing starting over.

Dior sat down in the kitchen on her phone texting Mya asking her to come over as she heard yelling from upstairs.

Sitting her phone down she got up walking upstairs to kd room seeing him cussing at his tie.

"Dumb ass tie don't even know how to go properly." He said and she laughed at him making him glare at her.

"It's not funny I got to go in less then 40 minutes." He said and she walked up to him fixing his collar.

"Why are you wearing a suit anyways?" She asked him as he looked in the mirror.

"Jace got this rule where you got to wear a suit and tie to his meetings and if you don't it's a sign of disrespect." He said rolling his eyes.

"You look good in a suit." She mumbled grabbing the tie from him and tying it correctly.

"Damn Thank you how you know how to tie a tie?" He asked her.

"My daddy had lots of interviews when I was younger and he never knew how to tie a tie or steam a suit so I use to watch a lot of YouTube on stuff like that and help him out." She said pulling his suit jacket close.

"I also think you should invest in some business shoes nobody wears Jordan's to meetings." She said and he laughed.

"What you got planned today?" He asked her.

"Myas just coming over that's it I'm not going anywhere." She said.

"Ight I gotta get going I'll be back later." He said and she nodded her head.

"I love you be safe." She told him.

"These niggas know better then to try me but l love you too." He said leaving the room and out the front door.

Dior looked around kd house and sighed.

"Might as well do some cleaning."

_______________________________

"I see you all are here today." Jace said looking over Kd, Chris, and Jeremy.

"But why are we here is the question?" Chris asked and Jace looked at his right hand man jarone and laughed.

"You sent James and Semaj to me saying they were looking to sell some girls."

"I paid a million dollars for one of those girls and 300 hundred thousand for the other one who's going to pay me that back?" He asked looking at the boys.

"I ain't got no money like that bruh." Kd said honestly and Chris nodded his head agreeing along with Jeremy.

He had money but he wasn't no millionaire, he had a budget which was his house, His car, his kids, and to treat himself and his lady.

"Well someone needs to come up with my money because I would hate for family members to come up missing." He said and the boys looked at eachother.

"Why come for us and not Semaj or James? We didn't sell the girls to you." Jeremy said.

"Wrong and this has nothing to do with you my bone is with Chris and kd here they suggested these clowns to me to buy girls from."

"I feel like this was a in Kahoots plan if I'm not tripping." Jace said cutting into his steak that sat in front of him.