Seventy four

Omniscient pov:

"Daddy I'm bored." Mariah whined watching Jeremy play the game.

"Where yo momma at?" He asked as Mariah pressed his buttons making him mess up.

"She upstairs on the phone with uncle Rio." Mariah said pressing his controller buttons.

"I want to play Barbie." She said hitting the controller.

"Let me finish the game first." He said and she folded her arms stomping her feet.

"Nowwwww." She whined and he ignored her.

"I said nowwwww." She yelled as she started stomping louder.

Jeremy sighed and paused the game getting up and Mariah grabbed his hand pulling him to her room.

"My Barbie pregnant she got to have the baby." Mariah said sticking clothes by the barbie Stomach and jeremy frowned.

"She named after my tete Dior." Mariah said rubbing her hair.

"What's this one name?" Jeremy asked frowning at the doll who was bald and had smudged makeup.

"That's mommy friend Jaylen it look just like her." Mariah said and Jeremy covered his mouth and laughed.

"This you and mommy and that's kd and Rio, they in timeout for fighting over tete Dior." Mariah said and Jeremy shook his head.

"You know too much." He told her as Mya walked in the room.

"What y'all doing?" She asked standing at the threshold and they looked up at her.

"I'm teaching daddy how to play barbies."Mariah said sitting her barbies down.

"It's almost time for bed Mariah so go get in the tub your water waiting for you." Mya said and she smacked her lips.

"But mommy we just started." She whined.

"I don't care you heard me, take your dolls with you to the tub." Mya said and Mariah picked up her toys going to the bathroom.

"You so mean." Jeremy told her standing up and they left out of Mariah room going to theirs.

"No I'm not." She shook her head as she put her scarf on then her bonnet as Jeremy took his shoes off.

"What you think about all that shit with Dior and kd?" She asked.

"That ain't none of our business, they gone be straight though." Jeremy said.

"What would you do if that happen to us?" Mya asked him.

"Ill be out doing what kd doing and looking for Keisha, she bogus for that shit you don't do no shit like that." He said.

"Yea she was, Dior pissed about that shit." Mya sighed getting on the bed and laying down.

Jeremy waited until she closed her eyes and smirked snatching her bonnet and scarf off running out the room.

"Boy stop playing." Mya said getting up and running behind him and he stopped as he laughed.

"You play to much I'm trying to sleep." She said snatching the bonnet and scarf and walking upstairs to the bathroom seeing
Mariah washing up then closing the door.

"I don't want you to sleep I'm gone be bored." Jeremy said as they walked back into they room and she put her scarf and bonnet back on.

"Then go to sleep or go play the game ." She said.

"Hell nah I'm not tired and I'm not trying play the game." He said.

"We should take mariah out tomorrow." He said as Mya sat on the bed.