Fourty Three

Omniscent pov:

"Mommy, daddy said he's sorry he didn't mean to hurt you."

"He said he loved you and just want you to be there for him while he's going through all of this." A little girl told Dior.

She looked just like Dior when she was younger.

"Your daddy can't be forgiven this time he hurt me again after saying he wouldn't." Dior said.

"But mommy I want y'all together." The little girl whined.

"I want y'all together." The little girl repeated as she faded away.

"I want y'all together." Dior heard yelling from the little girl and then a gunshot.

Dior sat up quickly from the hospital bed gasping for air.

"It was just a dream." Dior said holding her stomach.

She looked around the room seeing Ace sleep on the couch and Mariah watching tv.

"Mariah what you still doing up?" Dior asked her and Mariah looked at her.

"My mommy here." Mariah said.

"Where?" Dior asked confused.

"She went back in the waiting room because some girl got hurt." Mariah shrugged looking back at the tv.

Dior started looking for her phone then smacked her lips.

"Damn I forgot." She cussed herself remembering she broke her phone then looked at Rio.

"Rio." Dior called out and he was still sleep.

She took one of the pillows launching it at him and he opened his eyes.

"What the fuck." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Rio you know myas here?" Dior asked him as he yawned.

"Yeah and the rest of them, your friend Jaylen had an incident at her house so she's in icu." He said.

"Well I want to go out there too." She said taking the cover off.

"How Dior?" He asked her as he looked her up and down.

"Go get a wheel chair or something." She snapped kicking her feet off the side of the bed.

Rio left the room to get a nurse and a wheel chair then came back.

"Y'all only have 20 minutes and then she must be returned in here." The nurse said.

"Yes ma'am." Dior said in a grateful tone.

"Okay." Rio said pushing the wheel chair to Dior bedside.

"You not gone help me get in it?" Dior asked him and he picked her up transferring her to the seat.

Rio didn't like how she was being snappy but he let her have her way.

"Mariah come on we going to see your momma." Rio told Mariah.

"I see my momma everyday I'm trying watch tv." Mariah whined.

"Mariah come on." Rio said and she smacked her lips going to Dior wheel chair.

"Let me sit in yo lap." Mariah said climbing up there before Dior could say yes.

Rio wheeled her out of the room to the elevator and waited for it to open.

They got on and rode to the first floor and then got pushed to the waiting room.