Ninty

Omniscient pov:

Kd knocked on Jeremy front door and it swung open showing Mya.

"What up." He said and she blinked at him.

"What do you want?" She asked him. Kd called and asked to meet up with her cause he needed a favor.

"You going to let me in?" He asked and she rolled her eyes moving out the way.

"Wheres Jeremy?" Kd asked her and she pointed to the kitchen.

"He's in the kitchen eating now what favor do you need." Mya said sitting down on the couch.

"I need you to take Dior shopping with you." He said and she frowned.

"Me and her go shopping all the time what are you talking about?" She asked him confused.

"Act like you going to get your wedding dress and ask her which one she would wear and take a picture of it and send it to me." He said and her eyes went wide.

"Wait your going to marry her?" Mya asked squealing.

"How you gone just assume that?" He asked smacking his lips.

"Why else would you want her to pick out a dress?" Mya asked smirking.

"Alright whatever, but make sure she get some new clothes something to wear like some tropical shit." Kd said.

"Why?" Mya asked.

"Because I'm proposing to her over seas not out here." Kd said.

"Why should I do this for you? You told Jeremy I cheated on him and you knew he slept with Sierra." Mya said mugging him.

"Jeremy didn't sleep with no damn Sierra." Kd said frowning.

"Yes he did he told me." She said.

"Okay Mya then don't do it for me do it for Dior." Kd said.

"Mhm I'm only doing it cause I want to see her happy and that's my Bestfriend." She said squinting her eyes and kd nodded his head and getting up going to the kitchen seeing Jeremy eating some noodles.

"Wassup Rolling Ray." Kd said and Jeremy smacked his lips.

"Fuck you." Jeremy said as him and kd dapped up.

"Aye I need the contact of the person who sold you Mya ring." Kd said and Jeremy looked up at him as he blew his noodles.

"Why nigga?" Jeremy asked slurping his noodles and kd cringed at the sound.

"Why else bitch?" Kd asked smacking his lips.

"Her name kiyanna I'm about to send you her number but her rings expensive as fuck I spent almost half a mill on Mya ring." Jeremy said shaking his head.

"Speaking of Mya what the fuck she talking about you cheated and slept with Sierra." Kd asked.

"Nigga I didn't cheat on that girl I just wanted her to feel how I felt and to move out of Nasiyr house, and I would never stick my dick in Sierra." Jeremy said shaking his head.

"So what y'all getting back together?" Kd asked.

"I don't know honestly but ain't no trust and until it is we ain't gone be able to say no type of vows." Jeremy shrugged.

"Dior been wilding lately and snapping on me." Kd said.

"Maybe they forgot a baby in her stomach." Jeremy joked and they laughed.

"Nah." Kd said laughing.

"Anyways I just sent you kiyanna number, her rings Real and they don't rust." Jeremy said.