Sixty Eight

Omniscient pov:

"Which apartment theirs?" Jeremy asked Justin.

"This one." Justin said going to Twizz door unlocking it.

"He said he'll be home in 20 minutes there plane just landed." A scared Justin said.

"Get yo lil ass in there." Chris said pushing Justin inside the apartment and then walking in with Jeremy, Mya, and Dior following.

"What are y'all going to do to them?" Mya asked and Jeremy looked at her.

"Y'all see anything around here that belong to Dior?" Jeremy asked and Dior looked around then spying a couple pictures of her on the table next to some lotion.

She walked over looking down at her pictures seeing dried semen on them.

"What the fuck? somebody jerked off on my pictures." She said and they walked over looking.

"Your friends nasty as fuck lil nigga." Chris told Justin.

"Their not my friends my mom boyfriend is Twizz uncle and the other two just be around." Justin said as Dior grabbed her pictures that had nothing on them.

"I don't see anything else." Dior said in disgust.

"I do." Mya said seeing a piggy bank on a shelf and flipped it over looking inside seeing cash.

"I'm keeping this he got some dough in here." She said with a smile dropping it on the floor and pulling out 500 dollars.

"That's the money he got from selling your stuff." Justin said.

"Oh well in this case your keeping this." Mya said handing it to Dior.

"I don't even want it, you keep it." Dior said handing it to Justin.

"Wait seriously?" Justin asked and she nodded her head.

He smiled to himself as he stuffed it into his pockets, he didn't have enough to pay his 300 hundred dollars for basketball camp but now he has enough to do that and get some new basketball shoes.

"I think that's them niggas just pulled up." Chris said as he seen Twizz, Juelz, and Freddy get out the car with suitcases walking towards the apartment door.

"Alright let's all wait in the kitchen until they settle in." Jeremy said and they all went.

"Bruh New York fun as fuck we need to go back." They heard juelz say.

"Man hell yea but them shortys so rude I can't believe she called me a bum for rocking fila." Freddy said shaking his head.

"They got the baddest females though." Juelz said.

"Hell nah Chicago got the baddest females." Twizz said.

"The baddest females are down south Atlanta and Louisiana."Freddy said.

"Hell nah Georgia filled with AIDS and Louisiana females crazy, I don't like females who act like men." Twizz said.

"How come you a Male that act like a female then?" They heard behind them and turned around seeing Dior, Mya, Jeremy, Chris, and Justin.

"Chris go guard the door." Dior demanded and he frowned at her then went to go do it.

"Wassup shorty who all these people?" Twizz asked nervously as he frowned at Justin.

"Sit down on the couch all three of y'all." She said calmly and they frowned sitting down.

"We about to play a game." She said and Chris and Jeremy frowned at her and Mya.