Eighty Seven

Omniscient pov:

Jaylen sat outside of Chris house crying as she stared at her steering wheel.

Over the period of time of their breakup she had been so depressed she missed him and she knew she messed up a good thing.

"Okay you can do this jaylen." She said drying her tears as she prepped her self up for the speech she was about to give Chris.

She missed him and she was going to do all the convincing she can to get him back.

Getting out of the car she took a deep breath going up to his house and preparing to ring the doorbell but, instead she sent 3 soft knocks to the wood door.

Waiting a few minutes the door swung open facing her with a shirtless Chris who looked shocked to see her.

Chris looked behind him than at Jaylen and frowned.

"Jaylen what you doing here?" He asked confused and she grew emotional.

"I-um-I came to see how you were doing." She hesitated to spit out and he sighed.

"I'm doing fine how you holding up?" He asked putting his hands in his pocket.

"I'm fine I moved back in with my mom she's been really helpful during all this." Jaylen said and he nodded his head.

"That's nice to hear." He said scratching his head.

He didn't really know what to say. He never thought he would see Jaylen again after their breakup.

"So-um I was wondering if sometimes would you like to go and eat or something just because we broke up don't mean we can't be friends." She smiled and before Chris could answer his new girlfriend Layla came and hugged his waist.

"Babe the movies back on." She whined than looked at Jaylen who looked at her then Chris.

"Who's this?" Layla asked tilting her head as Chris stared at Jaylen seeing how her mood changed.

"Layla this is Jaylen and Jaylen this is Layla she's my girlfriend." Chris said and Jaylen looked the girl up and down than smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Layla said smiling and Jaylen nodded her head.

"Nice to meet you too." Jaylen said than looked at Chris.

"It was nice seeing you Chris I guess I'll see you around." Jaylen said going to her car as Chris watched her walk away with tears falling down her face.

"Who was that?" Layla asked and Chris shook his head grabbing her hand and walking back into the house.

"Someone from the past she doesn't matter anymore." He said and Layla nodded her head as memories of him and Jaylen flashed in his head.

  As Jaylen thought about Chris and his new girlfriend she made her way home.

She had lost all her friends and the love of her life all because she wanted to be petty to Mya because she was jealous of her and Dior friendship.

She understood she fucked things up for herself and she just had to accept that.

"I have to let him go." She told herself driving home.

______________________________

A week later...

  "Oh my gosh I can't take this." Dior said as her babies screamed to the top of their lungs.

She fed them, changed them, and they took a nap she just couldn't under what was wrong.

  "What do y'all want?" Dior cried as she picked the babies up and they screamed even louder.