Nineteen

Kd pov:

Kd pov:

"I'm in this bitch." Chris brother Jeremy bussed in the trap.

Everybody looked up at him as he distracted us from talking.

"Nigga do you always have to be extra?" Chris asked him.

"Extra my middle name." He said looking over at Dior and putting his hand on his chest leaning back.

"Damnnnn who is you you finer then a motherfucker shorty." He said making her blush.

"Thank you." She said to him and he turned to me and Chris.

"Who is that?" He looked at me and Chris whispering.

Chris looked at me and I shook my head.

"'Girl I think this might be a museum because you a piece of art." He told her.

"You gotta boyfriend?" He asked her and I cleared my throat.

"Dior step out real quick." I told her and she slickly rolled her eyes leaving out.

"Man who is that?" He asked us.

"She was a witness to some shit but my dad spared her." I told him.

"She bad you think she'll go on a date with me?." He said taking Dior seat.

"Kd not gone allow that." Chris choked out and I looked at him.

"That's you?" Jeremy asked referring to Dior.

"Nah she's damaged goods bro leave her alone." I told him.

"Well call me iyanla fix my life cause I'll help her ass out." He said rubbing his hands together making chris laugh.

"Nah Kd you know you don't think she damaged goods just tell the nigga she yours and you don't want nobody to have her." Chris said.

"Nigga no." I said to him half truth. Dior was cool and all but I wasn't ready for a relationship.

Neither is she.

"Well she ain't that bad to cross you bro but if you ever wanna pass her along my door always
open when it's not closed." He said making me and Chris laugh.

This nigga was so dumb, a whole comedian.

"So where James ass I thought we had a meeting today?" He asked.

"Fuck that nigga I ain't doing nothing if he involved." I said as my dad walked in with Dior.

"I thought I told yo ass to go out there." I said to her.

"I brung her in here." My dad said as she went and sat next to Jeremy on the couch.

I looked at my dad then glared back at her as she looked at me.