Sixty nine

Omniscient pov:

Kd laid in the infirmary bed staring at the ceiling as he felt his heart beat through his stitched up side.

"Mr Carter are you awake?" The nurse came in and asked.

"Yeah bruh give me a phone or something so I can call my lawyer." He said.

"Your family has already been made aware but Mr Carter I advise you not to talk to your lawyer about this." She said and he looked up at her.

"I nearly lost my fucking life and you telling me that shit?" He asked.

"It's better if you just go to solitary confinement, I don't know who you made mad enough to stab you but if you talk to your lawyer it's basically snitching and next time they might try to kill you." She said cleaning his wound off.

"Man fuck that take me back to my cell." He said and she sighed.

"Here this is some pain medicine and a ointment, your cut wasn't that deep but you still need to take care of it." She said as he sat up holding his side and snatching the bag.

"I came to take mr Carter to showers ." The lady officer Ms. Powers said walking in and kd stood up following her out the room.

"How you feeling?" She asked him.

"I just want to shower and go back to my cell." He said and she just stared at him as he walked inside the showering area.

Ms Powers looked out making sure nobody was coming then closer the shower doors locking it.

She removed her clothes seeing kd beginning his shower then slowly walked behind him.

"I can make your next 10 months a whole lot easier kayden." She said and he frowned turning around then stepping back from her .

"These guards don't like you, we all know what you do for a living and people like you make our job harder."

"So let me make your stay easier and you make my job easier." She said in a seductive tone.

"I got a girl I'm not on none of that shit." He said and she stepped closer to him to where her chest was touching his.

"Your going to be in here for 10 months what your girl Dior don't know won't hurt her." She said grabbing his hand but he snatched it back.

"Hell nah take me back to my fucking cell." He said cutting the water off but she turned it back on.

"I know who jumped you and I know the officers who sent them and I handled the situation." She said getting closer to him.

"Now handle my situation." She said and kd shook his head.

"This ain't right I got a girl." He said.

"What she don't know won't hurt her." She said kissing his chest then getting on her knees in front of him.

He let her finish up what she was doing and she finally opened the door letting him leave out and he seen inmates sitting watching tv, some playing board games, and some on the way to the cafeteria.

He walked passed all the officers who stared at him and went into his cell collapsing on to his bed.

"Carter lunch time." He heard but ignored the voice as he stared at the ceiling.

He watched as his cell door closed and he unbutton his jumpsuit slipping his arms out of it.

"I just fucked up."

_______________________________

Three weeks later:

"Dior how kd doing?" Jaylen asked as they helped Mya hang Halloween decorations up for Mariah Halloween party.