Thirty Two

Omniscient pov:

Dior opened her eyes and stretched sitting up. She looked around the room noticing she was still in kd bed but he wasn't in there with her.

"He probably somewhere mad I slept in here." Dior shook her head getting out his bed.

She made his bed up then went to her room brushing her teeth and washing her face.

She changed clothes and then walked downstairs seeing kd sit on the couch talking to some lady with a brief case.

"If you get the mother to sign this giving you full custody you won't have to go to court." The lady said then they looked up at me.

"May I ask who is she?" The lady asked.

"Do it matter? We need to be talking about my daughter." He said and the lady nodded her head handing some papers.

"Just get here to sign those." The lady said getting up walking out the front door.

"Who was that?" Dior asked going to sit next to kd.

"Child protection services I'm trying to get full custody of kanari." He told her and she nodded her head.

"You feeling better?" He asked her and she just nodded her head.

It was still bothering her so she just didn't want to talk about it.

"Thank you for comforting me though it means a lot." She told him and he nodded his head.

"So did you like Semaj?" Kd asked her.

She thought about it for a second then answered him.

She didnt like Semaj or have feelings for him but she did feel like she could've.

"Nah but it was cool being able to go outside and have fun and stuff." She shrugged.

Kd looked at her and nodded his head.

"Go out with me." He said and she looked at him.

"You want to go out with me?" She asked suprised.

"I mean yea I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to." He said.

"Okay when we going and where?" She asked him.

"Umm shit We can go somewhere tomorrow night I just don't know where yet." He said as he scratched his neck nervously.

He didn't think she was going to say yea.

"Well how am I suppose to know how to dress?" She asked him and he thought about where he was going to take her then it popped into his mind.

"Where something warm." He told her and she nodded her head.

"Well alrighty then." She said standing up walking out the room to go to the kitchen.

Kd looked around the corner then jumped up doing his Lightskin faces rubbing his hands together.

"I'm really that nigga." He said to himself as he smiled.

Dior walked back in the room and he quickly sat down and she frowned.

"Don't let me kill your vibe." She joked sitting down pulling out her phone and eating some grapes.

She went to her Instagram going to Kevin baby mother Instagram to dm her.

She wanted to lay her cousin to rest in the next two weeks and she wanted to talk to Bianca about it.

She reached out to her but she was to hurt to bring up Kevin but now she was ready.