Twenty One

Omniscient pov:

Kd watched as Dior walked in circles around the traphouse living room about the plan they gotta run.

"Would you sit the hell down why you so nervous?" Kd asked her.

"I can't I'm scared what if the plan goes wrong and somebody die or something I never signed up for this." She paces back and forth.

Kd stood up grabbing her arm and pulling her to him.

He placed a kiss on her lips then pulled back looking at her.

"You better now?" He asked her with a smirk and she mugged him.

"Yea because a fucking kiss is going to make me feel better about taking over a king pin and sex trafficker trap." She said snatching her arm from him.

He frowned at her and shook his head going to sit back down.

Instead of getting mad he just felt bad for her. When kd first entered the game he was scared too until he figured its a good way to deal with hurt and pain.

"Yo." Chris yelled as him and everybody else in on the plan walked in the room except ace and James.

"Sierra and Dior did y'all bring y'all guns?" Bam asked them.

"I brung mines." Sierra said trying to one up Dior.

"Yeah." Dior said grabbing her large jewelry box off the coffee table taking the top off and pulling out her gun.

"Damn you got a box for your gun?" Jeremy asked her.

"I didn't know where else to put it." She said.

"Y'all are going to put it in these gun holsters, they go on your inner thigh that's why I had y'all wear dresses." Bam said throwing both them a holster.

"And semaj should be here any second to give y'all some bullet proof vest." He said as Semaj walked in.

Semaj wasn't related to anybody in the room but he have been working at the trap house for three years.

"Hey everybody." Semaj said holding two bullet proof vest one for Sierra and one for Dior.

"Who is that?" Semaj asked looking at Dior who still paced the room.

"Nobody special, hey Semaj." Sierra said smirking at him and he looked at her strangely.

"Well y'all figure that out and call me when they geared up." Bam said leaving out.

"Chris come on we gotta get the vans ready." Jeremy said walking out the room with Chris leaving Semaj, Dior, Kd, and Sierra.

Sierra snatched the bullet proof vest from Semaj and looked at kd.

"Kd wanna help me put my vest on?" She asked him.

Ignoring her Kd watched as Semaj stared at Dior like she was a million dollars.

"Do y'all have on shorts cause yall have to take y'all dresses off so I can put on the vest?" He asked them as he stared at Dior.

"I don't feel comfortable doing that out here." She said as Chris and Jeremy came back in the room.

"We can go in the bathroom if you want beautiful I don't mind." He told her making her blush and Chris looked at Kd who squinted his eyes.

"Hell nah." He mumbled. He stood up taking the vest from Semaj.

"I'll put the vest on her come on Dior." He said grabbing her hand pulling her to the bathroom.

He closed the door behind them and looked at her.