Thirty six

Kd pov:

Kd pov:

"Damn man it's been almost two months and we still ain't finish that plan with Jace."chris complained.

"Hell yeah and I really need that money from that shit." I said.

My pockets was running dry since I havent been hitting any licks or doing jobs.

"I don't need shit but it'll be nice to have some money." Jeremy said as he cut up a brick of cocaine.

Besides helping us Jeremy sold hard drugs like herion and crack, I even was starting to think he took them.

Sometimes. Maybe.

"Aye." James said walking into the room but nobody said nothing.

"Y'all niggas can be mad at me all y'all want but we got deeper issues then y'all being kissed at me." He said handing Chris a paper.

"The fuck is this?" Chris frowned reading the paper.

I took the paper from him looking up at James then at the paper.

"Y'all gone pay for what y'all did to Kevin." I read.

"The fuck is this some type of prank?" I asked him passing the paper to Jeremy.

"It was taped to the front door of the trap." James shrugged.

If anything they need to come after that nigga. Kevin dying didn't have shit to do with me.

Well it did but it didnt.

"What if it's Dior?" Jeremy asked and everybody looked at me.

"Man hell nah Dior was shook after what went down with Semaj I doubt she'll pull some shit like that." I said.

"You never know, these bitches be opps too." Chris said smoking a blunt.

"Dior ain't no opp or a bitch so chill out ion go around calling jaylen out her name." I told him.

"I quite frankly don't give a fuck I just want to know who behind the note nigga and the only person other then us know we killed that nigga is her." Chris shrugged.

"And why she want to date somebody who set her cousin up? Stay woke bro." Chris said.

I sat back thinking about what he was saying. He right why would dior want something to do with my ass knowing that.

She probably a opp too.

"Take that note to the basement and see if Mya can figure some shit out fingerprint wise." I told Jeremy.

"Mya so fine." Jeremy mumbled standing up.

He had a crush on Mya since she came to work here but Mya ain't fuck with Jeremy like that.