Sixty three

Omniscient pov:

"Damn her shit nice as fuck." Juelz said taking small steps around Dior's living room.

"It's all girly and shit." Twizz said going in her living room seeing books stacked up neatly on the glass table.

"Alright we can get that plasma tv, them lava lamps, them vases, and go see if she got some type of designer shit in her closet." Twizz said and they nodded their heads.

"Aye where that nigga kd live? That's who crib we need to hit." Freddy yelled from Dior room as he stuffed some of her shoes into a bag.

"Man I don't know but what I do know is when that nigga dead and gone shorty all mine she so bad." Twizz said looking in a picture frame that hung on the wall of Dior.

"Damn she is bad but you seen her bestfriend? I think her name Mya her titties so big." Julez said.

"They hangout out without another girl she ain't all that but she got ass." Twizz said stuffing a picture of Dior in his bag.

"I wonder what she see in that nigga kd he a pure Bitch." Twizz said.

"A pure bitch with money." Juelz said.

"Justin bitch ass missing out." Twizz said continuing looking for items to take.

"More for us."

____________________________

"Kd where Dior at?" Mya asked as everybody but Dior stood in their Airbnb kitchen.

"She still sleeping." He said eating the breakfast Jaylen had cooked for everybody.

"Yea were not doing that. Come on Jaylen we're going to wake her up." Mya said walking upstairs with Jaylen following her.

"Man I'm tired as fuck." Chris yawned biting a piece of bacon.

"Man I am too I couldn't sleep." Jeremy sighed.

"I got sleep I'm just still tired." Chris said.

"I got to ask you a question." Jeremy said looking at his brother.

"What?" Chris asked looking at his Apple Watch.

"Have you ever thought about marrying Jaylen?" Jeremy asked tucking his hands in his pockets.

"To be honest nah but I will one day probably, why?" Chris said and Jeremy pulled a box out of his pocket opening it.

"I want to ask Mya to marry me." He said and they looked at him like he was crazy.

"Why y'all looking like that?" Jeremy questioned as they stared at the ring.

"That's a big ass step." Kd said.

"And a big ass ring." Chris said staring at it with wide eyes.

"So, I'm faithful and I don't want to be with nobody else so why not?" Jeremy asked shrugging his shoulders.

"You telling me you wouldn't marry Dior?" He asked kd and he thought about it.

"To be honest me and her good without a ring." He shrugged.

"Man every girl wants a ring no matter if it's just a promise ring they want that shit trust me." Chris said.

"Nah Me and Dior cool on that she ain't never brung it up so I'm not really stressing it." Kd shrugged.

"I'll marry Jaylen one day that's who I want to be with forever too." Chris shrugged.

"I was gone ask her tonight." Jeremy said looking down at the 28 carat ring.