Fifty

Omniscient pov:

Dior walked inside the club Chris was having his party at with Rio arm wrapped around her waist.

She spotted where everybody was sitting and walked over there.

"Hi." Dior soft voice spoked and everybody looked up at her speaking except Kd who gave her a head nod and symera who just stared.

Dior and kd didn't have any bad blood they was cool but they were just friends.

"Hey." Jaylen said hugging Dior. Dior pulled back from the hug sitting down next to Mya and Rio looking at everybody.

"So how's it been at your new place?" Jaylen asked Dior.

"It's been good some of my furniture showed up today." Dior shrugged.

Kd looked at Dior who was in conversation with Jaylen and eyed her up and down.

Her hand rested in Rio lap as Rio typed away on his phone.

Kd rolled his eyes seeing some girl walk pass the session smiling at him and he waved her over.

"Wassup?" The girl said to kd catching everybody attention and symera just looked at kd.

"Symera go get me a drink or something." He said and she nodded her head getting up.

He patted the seat next to him where symera just was and allowed the girl to sit down.

"What you want?" The girl dragged out as she smiled and played with her hair.

"Well shit...you." He said and Dior folded her lips on top of eachother looking over at symera who sat at the bar staring at kd.

She honestly felt bad for the girl but it wasn't her business.

"You got a number?" He asked her.

"Don't you got a girlfriend who was just right here?" The girl asked him.

"That's not my girl." He said and the girl rolled her eyes.

"Where your phone?" She asked and he pulled it out handing it to her to enter her number.

"Don't forget to call." She said winking at him then leaving.

"Man you fucked up for that." Jeremy told him shaking his head.

"What I do?" Kd asked saving the girl contact.

"Gone send symera over there just to get shorty number that's fucked up." Jeremy shook his head again.

"Man me and symera not together." Kd shrugged.

"Then why she claim you as her boyfriend?" Jaylen asked.

"Man I don't know that's her I'm me." Kd told them.

Dior looked away from him at Rio and then down at her lap.

"Was that his mindset when we dated?" She thought to herself as she frowned.

"You good?" Rio whispered in her ear and she looked at him and nodded.

"Come on girlies." Jaylen said to Mya and Dior going towards the floor where everybody stood.

"Aren't you glad you stopped fucking with kd?" Mya asked Dior as jayen rolled her eyes.

"I mean when we was together he didn't do stuff like that." Dior shrugged.

"I miss y'all, y'all were cute." Jaylen said smiling and Mya pursed her lips.

"Girl you do not need to be with him you got Rio and Rio treats you exactly how a woman suppose to be treated." Mya said.