Thirty Eight

Omniscient pov:

Dior walked in the trap behind Mya seeing everybody looking at her.

She wanted to apologize to Bam about what she said about kd Mother's Day sister but she was nervous.

She didn't want to see kd and she didn't want Bam snapping on her.

Kd looked up as he seen dior walk through the door.

He stared at Dior and his face turned into a mug.

"Mya why you bring that bitch back here." He said and Mya stepped up to his face.

"She not fucking with you kd so leave her the fuck alone." Mya said then grabbed Dior hand pulling her to the basement with her.

"Sometimes I can't stand niggas." Mya said pulling out a box of paper work and handing it to Dior.

"What you want me to do with this?" Dior asked as Mya put on a white coat.

"Take the check out of each file and write 5,984.90 on each one." Mya told her putting omaris note under a microscope.

"Damn who's getting all that money?" Dior asked.

"You, Me, everybody who works here." Mya shrugged.

"Wait me? I just started today." Dior said.

"Well be happy." Mya told her getting aggravated trying to focus.

Dior did what she said and then watched as Jeremy walked down the stairs.

"Mya my baby my love what you doing?" He asked Mya who ignored him.

"I brought you a another pop tart today." He said and she still ain't say nothing.

"It's strawberry flavor ima leave it right here cause I know yo fine ass gone eat it later." Jeremy said then looked at Dior.

"Wassup ugly." He said and she laughed flicking him off.

"I guess Kd didn't adore you cause he ain't Dior you huh?" He joked making Mya laugh a little.

"Jeremy fuck you." Dior told him.

"You not my type." He said rubbing his hands then looking at Mya.

"Bye jeremy." Mya said standing up taking her gloves off.

"You gone be in love with the kid one day." He said then went up the stairs.

"Jeremy so funny." Dior laughed and Mya smiled.

"I know I've known him for a while now and he brings me these pop tarts everyday." Mya said putting it in her purse.

"You throw them away?" Dior asked her.

"Of course not I give them to Mariah." Mya chuckled.

"I think it's cute, I mean doesn't he like you?" Dior asked finishing up the last check.

"Yeah." Mya said keeping it short.

"You should give him a chance." Dior shrugged closing the last file.

"I'm a mother and me being a mother I don't want just anybody around my child." Mya started.

"I mean I like Jeremy he's funny and makes me laugh and the poptart thing is cute but it's childish. I'm looking for somebody to be a father figure to my daughter not someone who brings me pop tarts everyday." Mya shrugged.

She wasn't trying to sound stuck up but she had her fair share of men coming in and out of her and Mariah life.

"You got anything else you want me to do?" Dior asked Mya dismissing the conversation.