Ninty three

Omniscient pov:

Dior sat in her room staring in her vanity mirror as she did her makeup and listened to music.

Kd walked in the room holding a crying kasani and turned her music down making her look up at him.

"What you do that for?" She asked him as she put concealer around her eyebrows.

"I only turned it down to ask you have you see his pacifier." He said and she looked up at the ceiling frowning then back in the mirror.

"It should be in my purse he kept throwing it at the park so I took it." She said.

"Ight." Kd said going on her dresser than in her purse.

As he rummaged her purse for the pacifier he ran across something that made him frown.

He looked over at her doing her eyebrows and frowned looking at the pack of plan B's in his hand.

"Dior what's this?" He asked her and she looked at him through the mirror seeing him holding them and then turned around.

"Plan b's." She said keeping it short as she stood up looking at him.

"I know what they are but what you got them for?" He asked and she scratched her head.

"I've been taking them since we been you know." She said as kasani sucked his pacifier and stared at her.

"You didn't think to tell me that?" He asked her.

"Kd I didn't see the big deal it's not like i went out and got birth control or my tubes tied I'm just taking a pill." She said.

"You missing the whole Dior that shit selfish." He said shaking his head.

"Kd how is it selfish? I just pushed out not 1 but two babies if I don't want anymore right now I don't want any."

"I'm only 19, and your not the one who have to carry babies kd I do and that shit is painful."

"I'm not trying to slip up and get pregnant." She said.

"But you didn't think it was right to tell me like you tell me everything else? Oh hey kd I'm taking plan b's just to let you know." He said.

"Kd it's not that big of a deal." She said rolling her eyes turning around and he shook his head.

"Dior I think we need a break." He said making her turn around and look at him.

"What?" She asked as she frowned.

"We just not clicking right now I think we need to take some space from eachother." He said.

"Over some damn birth control kd are you fucking serious?" She yelled at him.

"It's not just because of that but look at us we not there mentally or physically and you know it." He said.

"We just got engaged kayden." She said and he looked around.

She nodded her head as a tear slipped down her face and she looked at her ring taking it off.

"If that's what you want to do then fine." She said throwing the ring at him.

"Give me my baby and get out of my house." She yelled snatching kasani.

"You need to calm down you acting like I said end things for good I said take a break your overreacting."

"You know we're not in a good state right now Dior and you know we got some shit to work on so don't be like that." He said.