Fifty One

Y'all better be so lucky I'm niceeee b/c y'all didn't even meet last chapter goal but I'm not gone be nice next time.👏🏾

Omniscient pov:

Everybody except kd was in the trap getting there jobs done as hours went by.

"Where kd at?" Bam asked and everybody looked up.

"Man kd was off it Saturday he might need to be off a couple days." Chris said and bam frowned.

"What you mean off it?" He asked him.

"He shot up the club we was celebrating my birthday at." He said as everybody sat quiet.

"He still doing them drugs, Destiny won't even let kacey over there and Monique moved out." Jeremy shook his head.

"You know that shit gotta be a lot if Monique move out cause she in love with kd." Jeremy said and everybody agreed.

"Kd a grown man his decisions fall on him." Bam said and Dior just looked around as everybody agreed to him.

She didn't agree with that.

She felt like kd was crying out for help and everybody was just ignoring him.

"Dior did you finish up those files?" Mya asked snapping Dior out of her thoughts.

"Yea its done." She said and Mya nodded her head.

"Well I'm about to leave and you can leave if you want that's all we had to do today." Mya said as she grabbed her keys.

Dior nodded her head grabbing her car keys and leaving out the trap going to her car.

She sat in her car looking at the steering wheel and twisted her lips to the side as thoughts filled her brain.

She snapped out of her thoughts starting her car pulling out her phone putting a address in her gps and starting the car up.

As she drove to where she was going her mind was on cloud nine with thoughts and assumptions.

She pulled up outside of kd house and entered the code to his gate making it open.

"Same code." She said to herself in shock.

She pulled inside the gate parking her car and getting out seeing his car sitting outside.

She pushed her hair out of her face and walked up to his door ringing the doorbell three times.

A high Kd sat his pill bottle on the living room table and got up walking to his door without checking the peep hole.

He swung the door open and seen Dior who looked at his droopy eyes.

"What you doing here?" He asked her looking outside seeing if she came here with anybody.

"You not gone let me in?" She asked him and he moved out the way allowing her to walk in.

She looked around the house seeing it was spotless minus the living room that had styrofoam cups, pill bottles, Tylenol, pizza boxes, and more on the table.

"Kd are you serious?" She asked him as she slowly stepped into the living room.

He walked to the couch sitting down looking up at Dior.

"The fuck are you talking about?" He said looking at Dior as he pulled some weed out of his back pocket throwing it on the table.

"Kd when did you start smoking?" She asked him folding her arms.