Sixty seven

Omniscient pov:

"Time for you to get married." Dior heard her mom say.

"Mom im not marrying neil." Dior snapped.

"Yes you are you will see sooner or later you need him and me." Dior mom said.

"No the fuck I don't your sick in the head." Dior yelled.

"Diamond were leaving since your sister is being a bitch." Her mom said leaving with her sister behind her and Dior frowned then looked at justin.

"Where's your friend group right now?" She asked him.

"They all went to New York until Friday with the money they made off your stuff." He said.

"We'll see them Friday then."

Wed. Trial day:

"Okay remember everything we discussed when you get up on that stand the judge want you to show sympathy to the victim family, don't fold don't stutter." Kd lawyer said as they sat outside the court room.

He shook his head as he seen his dad, Dior, Chris, his baby mommas, Jeremy, Mya, Jaylen, and his grandma walk in the room.

"Kd." Dior said running over to him as he stood up hugging her.

"I want you to know I love you and whatever they decide today I got you." She whispered to him as he squeezed her tight since this might be their last hug.

"I love you too." He sighed letting her go and then seeing his grandma walk over to him.

"Whatever goes down in that court room you hold your head high and stand like the man we raised you to be remember god is on your side." She said rubbing his cheek then hugging him.

"I love y'all." He said hugging his kids and give them kisses all over their faces.

"You know you my bro for life no question so whatever happen I got you." Jeremy said dapping kd up.

"Same for me you been my bro since pre k ain't no changing up." Chris said.

"Good luck." Jaylen said and he nodded his head.

"It's no secret I ain't fuck with you like that but nobody deserves that shit so you better beat this case or me and my bestie gone beat yo ass." Mya said making them laugh.

"Preciate it." He said looking at his dad.

"This shit my fault I should've never let you get involved in this shit." His dad sighed.

"Nah it's not I made the decision to do what I did, you did yo best raising me I appreciate you." He said giving his pops a bro hug as a police officer walked over.

"We ready." He said and kd looked at Dior and gave her a quick kiss before being pulled into the court room.

Kd and his lawyer walked to the front of the court room sitting down discussing over some stuff as Dior started to pray.

"All rise." The bailiff said waiting for everybody to stand as the judge walked to sit in her seat and looked out at her audience.

"Department one of the superior court is now in session, Judge Buruss presiding. Please be seated." He said and everybody sat down as the judge looked over papers.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen I am judge Cynthia Buruss, I will be calling the case of The city of Chicago versus Kayden Carter. Are both sides ready?" She asked looking up at both sides.