Twenty five

Omniscient pov:

Kd parked in front of Monique house getting out the car.

"You coming?" He asked Dior.

"You want me and Monique around eachother?" She asked him and he nodded his head.

Dior got out the car and they walked up to Monique house.

He knocked on the door and it opened quickly.

Monique was dressed up in a long t-shirt dress with her hair down her back.

Meanwhile kanari walked around with a nappy head, full pamper, and a white onesie that was filthy.

"Why you got her at my house?" Monique asked kd who ignored her.

"daddy." Kanari cried out to with dried up tears on her face throwing her sippy cup reaching for him.

Kd looked at his daughter folded his lips and took a deep breath trying to control his anger

He picked her up turning around handing her to Dior and Monique frowned.

"Dior step outside with her real quick." Kd said and Dior frowned taking a fussing kanari outside.

"Monique what the fuck is yo problem?" He yelled at her.

"I didn't do anything what the hell are you talking about?" She yelled back confused.

"Look at you, you all dressed up and shit and my daughter got a full pamper and her clothes filthy, she got dried up tears on her face and her hair not did." He went off.

"I ain't even dressed up the fuck." She said back to him.

"I give you 7 motherfucking thousand dollars a month and you use that shit on YOU, kanari ain't got shit unless I pay for that shit, her room ain't got shit but a crib and she barely got clothes over here." He said as Monique folded her arms.

"MY DAUGHTER DONT EVEN GOT NO FUCKING TOYS MONIQUE." He yelled.

"She to young to understand toys." Monique said.

"Bitch she's two and she a kid, what the fuck she do around here?"

"You selfish as fuck Monique and you wonder why I don't want yo ass, kanari a child what me and you got going on don't got shit to do with her." He said bumping pass her going to kanari room.

He grabbed her diaper bag and took all her clothes from her dressers stuffing them in the bag.

He grabbed her shoes put it in the bag as Monique walked in.

"Why you taking my babies clothes?" Monique asked trying to snatch the bag.

"Kanari coming to live with me, I'll still give yo ass child support but until yo ass ready to be a mother don't ask for her." He said picking up her car seat.

"You not taking my daughter." Monique said following him out the front door.

"Dior put her in her car seat." He said handing her car seat to Dior and she walked to the car.

"You not taking my fucking baby kd."Monique said pulling the bag from kd.

"Go to the club or some shit, you didnt care about her before don't try to care now." Kd told him.

"Fuck you kd." Monique said then walked over to Dior trying to snatch kanari car seat but Dior slapped her.

"Bitch move." Dior said.

Monique tried to run and hit her but kd pushed Monique.

"Kd i fucking hate you." She yelled crying hitting kd as Dior stood and watched.

Kd left Monique where she was standing and got in the car turning around looking at Kanari who was still crying.

Dior turned around seeing her crying too as she looked at her dad.

"Kanari whats wrong?" Kd asked her and she didn't say anything.

Kanari knew how to say certain things but she wasn't fully talking yet.

Kd turned around starting his car and making his way home.

He pulled into his house looking through the rearview mirror seeing kanari sleeping.

He got out the car grabbing her diaper bag and her walking in the house with Dior behind him.

"I can comb her hair out if you want." Dior told him as he walked to kanari room.

"you can do it later." He said as he laid a sleeping kanari on her changing table and went to the bathroom running bath water.

He went and got her cleaned up making her wake up, then put her in the tub, then took her to the kitchen.

"You hungry nana?" He asked her.

"Juice." She said and he got one of her sippy cups giving her juice then taking her to the living room turning on the tv.

He watched as Dior walked pass the living room going upstairs and he went and followed her.

"Yo." He said and she turned around.

"Yea? Is your daughter ok?"She asked.

"Yea she good she just needed to be pampered ." He said and she nodded her head.

"So what you gone do about Monique?" She asked him.

"Nothing I can do about her other then take care of kanari." He said and she nodded her head.

"Well I'm going get in the shower." Dior said giving him a smile walking off.

"Fuck." He cussed hisself.

He was gone ask Dior to go out with him this weekend but it didn't go as plan.

He went back to the living room seeing kanari sleep on the couch with her hair all in her face.

He had to go pick Kacey up tomorrow so his hands was full.

His mind wondered back to Dior as he stared at kanari.

He wanted to ask her on a date.

He just didn't know how.

Author pov:

•ion like this chapter but this just a short one since y'all reached last chapters goal.

•Opinions on Monique?🥴

•Opinions?

•50+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!