Fourty seven

Omniscient pov:

"Where the fuck this nigga at?" Chris asked angrily as his leg shook vigorously.

Kd and Jeremy told him about the James situation and he's been riled up since.

"Nigga calm down." Jeremy told him as he ate sunflower seeds.

Chris looked over at Jeremy as he clutched his fist.

"What the fuck you mean calm down?" Chris asked.

"My girlfriend suffering behind this shit I lost a fucking baby, and you want me to be calm?" Chris asked Jeremy.

"Huh nigga? You want me to be calm?" Chris asked standing up getting in Jeremy face.

Jeremy sat his sunflower seeds down then looked at Chris.

"You getting bulked up at the wrong person Christopher ." Jeremy told him as kd just stared at the commotion.

"Nah you getting bulked up at the wrong person trying play little big brother and shit." Chris said sitting back down.

"Because yo ass be moving to stupid like yo ass did killing omari, that nigga could've knew something about all this and yo ass killed him." Jeremy said as the door to the trap open and Chris hopped up.

"Nigga it's just Mya." Jeremy said looking around the corner and Chris sat down.

Mya walked in frowning her face and looked at everybody.

"The fuck y'all got going on?" She asked looking at Chris who face was full blown red.

"We waiting on James." Kd told her and she nodded her head sitting down on the couch.

"So y'all think he had somebody do this shit?"
Mya asked.

"Man I don't know but I know he know something." Chris said rubbing his fingers through his curly hair.

Mya looked over at Jeremy who was eating sunflower seeds whole and she frowned.

"Why are you eating those whole?" She asked him and he looked up at her.

"Cause it taste better that way I can eat you whole too." He said and everybody smacked they lips.

"Bro we don't wanna hear that shit." Kd said.

"Nigga shut the fuck up before I expose yo ass." Jeremy said referring to how Dior rejected getting back together with him.

He told Jeremy and he clowned him so he didn't tell anybody else.

Kd smacked his lips looking back at his phone and Jeremy looked at Mya winking.

Mya looked away from Jeremy as she heard the front door open seeing James and Sierra walk in.

She made a yikes face then stood up going to stand next to Jeremy.

She wasn't trying get caught in no type of cross fire or altercation.

She was to pretty for all of that.

"Awe you wanna be next to daddy?" Jeremy asked wrapping his arm around her shoulder and Mya pointed towards the door making everybody see them walk in.

"Wassup y'all?" James said trying dap up kd but kd just looked at him.

"What's wrong with y'all?" He asked and Chris mugged him.

"He was 5'11 huh?" Chris asked James.

"Nigga what is you talking about?" James asked.

"Jaylen never said nothing about the nigga pushing her being 5'11 James." Chris told him and James didn't say nothing.