Fifty nine

Omniscient pov:

"Jeremy." Mya called walking in his kitchen seeing him warming up left overs.

"What?" He answered her while drinking a giant glass of koolaid.

"I got something to talk to you about." She said sitting on his counter and he stopped the microwave taking his food out.

"What is it?" He asked licking his lips at the sight of his food.

"I'm finna fuck this chicken up." He thought.

"I was trying to tell you two days ago but I didn't know how." She said watching him dump hot sauce on a chicken wing.

"Mariah father paid me a visit." She said and he looked at her.

"About what?" He asked confused.

"He was saying he wants to be in her life now." She said nervously.

"Why you wait two days to tell me this?" He asked confused.

"I wanted to tell you but I was still deciding if I wanted him to be apart of her life or not."she spoke truthfully.

"And what you decide?" He asked biting his chicken.

"I mean that's her father Jeremy he deserves to know her and she deserves to know him." She said and he shook his head.

"Ight cool." He bitterly said taking his plate and going to his living room leaving Mya in the kitchen looking dumbfounded.

He was pissed.

_______________________________

Kd stood in his living room loading all his guns up.

Today was the day they were raiding Jace trap and taking him out and he as scared shitless.

Dior stood looking at Kd as he made sure all his clips were full and guns was loaded.

"Do you have to do this?" Dior asked scared for his safety.

She knew Jace status and he was a very powerful man.

Everyone knew him and he wasn't to be messed with. It felt like they all were signing their death wish.

"Dior you've known for a week now that I had to do this dont start tripping now." He said looking over at Dior who was in her bra and some joggers.

"I know but kd I'm scared for you we don't know what's going to happen you've said yourself that Jace is powerful." She said running her sweaty palms down her pants legs.

"Look Dior don't worry about me I got this just stay in and don't leave the house, your security is outside so your safe and jaylen, Mariah, and mya are being escorted over here right now." He told her sitting his guns in a duffle.

She walked up to him pulling him into a tight hug.

"Kd I can't lose you." She said crying into his shirt.

"Your the first boy I loved and the person I want to spend the rest of my life with I need you." She whined and he wrapped his arms around her picking her up.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and put her face in the crook of his neck.

"Look don't trip Dior I got this, I got us and when this shit blow over you got my full attention." He said and she shook her head.

"I don't care about that I care about you being safe, think about your kids kd and your family be smart for us please." She said looking at him.

"I'm going to be safe Dior." He told her and
She nodded her head.