Eighty three

Omniscient pov:

"Okay dad open wide." The nurse said making Jeremy open his mouth as she swabbed it then dropped the cotton swab in a ziploc bag.

"Now your turn mommy can you lift your shirt up?" The nurse asked as Mya lifted up her shirt showing her small baby bump.

"This is going to pinch a bit." The nurse said as she stuck a needle through Mya stomach drawing blood.

"How long will these results take?" Jeremy asked as he sat in his wheel chair.

"24-48 hours sir we will let Mya know when she can pick them up." She said leaving out.

Mya looked at Jeremy who stared forward and she sighed.

"Mariah wants to see you." She said and he didn't say anything.

"I just want you to know if this baby mine, just because we having a child dont mean we getting back together." He said still not looking at her.

She was hoping that was exactly what it meant, but she learned from Nasiyr a baby don't keep no man.

"Okay." She said in a whisper as the nurse came back in.

"Mya if you want we can do your appointment right now and get it out the way." The nurse said.

"I get to find out the gender today right?" Mya asked.

"You are 13 weeks pregnant so yes." The nurse said as Mya laid back on the bed.

"Would you like me to tell you the gender or put it in an envelope ?" She asked.

"You can just tell me." Mya said pulling her shirt up.

The nurse squirted some gel on her stomach as Jeremy watched the process and she took the wand placing it on myas stomach.

"Okay momma let's see." The nurse said moving it around until she seen the baby private part.

"Awe it's a baby girl." The nurse said as Jeremy stared at the screen.

"Carissa thank you so much." Mya thanked the nurse.

"Girl you know I got you." She said. Carissa was the same nurse who helped Mya deliver Mariah.

"I'll be right back." She said leaving the room and Mya cleaned her stomach up standing up getting ready to go.

Jeremy pulled out his phone calling his mom so she could come pick him up as he stared at Mya who put on her jacket.

She looked over at him catching him staring at her and sighed as his face turned into a mug.

She just wanted her boyfriend back.

______________________________

Kd and Dior walked in the front door holding two car seats, one a piece.

"And this is yAlL home where your going to live." Dior cooed to the babies.

"Dior they can't even understand you." Kd told her.

"Okay and?" Dior asked as they walked upstairs to the nursery.

"Their going to have to sleep together for now until we get another crib." Kd said as Dior took kori out of his car seat and kissed him.

"They so adorable." She whispered making sure not to wake up kasani.

"I'm glad They got my nose instead of yo meatball nose." Kd told Dior.

"My nose is cute." She said and they laughed as kd put kasani in the crib.

"Kori wide awake he said I'm not tired." Dior laughed as kori just looked up at his momma sucking his pacifier.