Ninty one

Omniscient pov:

Dior sat up from the bed seeing kd was missing and stood up putting on her robe.

She went in the bathroom getting her hygeine together then heard a phone vibration and looked on the nightstand seeing kd phone on.

"He just told me no phones." She said rolling her eyes seeing somebody name kiyana texted him and she frowned opening his phone.

Kiyana: Loved the ring you brought thank you so much!!❤️

Kd: Thx

Kiyana:🥰!

Dior frowned as she read the messages then put his phone down and putting some clothes on.

She couldn't believe kd was cheating on her again. It was just like he'll never learn.

She walked down the stairs hearing music playing and then seen kd sitting in the living room rolling up a blunt.

Dior went to the stereo and unplugged it then looked at kd as he stared back at her.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked confused.

"Kd aren't you tired of us going through the same shit?" She asked as she was getting ready to cry.

"Dior what are you talking about?" He asked continuing to roll his blunt.

"Who is kiyana kayden?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"She not anybody important Dior." He said and she nodded her head as she started to cry.

"Kd I must be a fucking joke to you." She yelled.

"Dior I'm telling the truth her ass not important." He said standing up.

"Then why you buy the bitch a ring?" She asked as she wiped her tears.

"I didn't buy that girl no ring." He told her.

"I seen the message you can't lie to me kd your caught and I'm done, I'm about to get me a ticket home cause I can't do this anymore." She said trying to walk away but he grabbed her.

"Dior I didn't do nothing with that girl I only met her once and we did business that's it I never fucked her or none of that she's married." Kd said.

"How am I going to believe that kd? It's always the same thing with you."

"But it's okay I'm really done this time." She said walking off upstairs and locking herself in one of the rooms.

Kd sat his blunt down then went upstairs knocking on one of the locked room doors hearing crying.

"Dior come out of the room." He said and she didn't answer him.

He knocked on the door still not getting a answer then went to the room grabbing his phone calling mya.

"What the fuck do you want?" Mya asked rudely.

"Damn what's wrong with you?" He asked frowning.

"You keep making my Bestfriend cry." Mya said with a attitude.

"Mya it's a misunderstanding I did not cheat on her." He said.

"Didn't you say that the last two times?" Mya asked and he smacked his lips.

"The ring lady kiyana texted me and Dior think it's some hoe." He said and Mya nodded her head before answering him.

"Sound about right, just tell her who it is." Mya shrugged.