I ran down and turned left, but ended up in a dead end.

——

After searching almost thirty minutes, I tiredly walked back, seeing Jennie's mom and Mingyu together. "Have you found her yet?", I asked Rm and the others who helped. "No", he replied. Aish.

I then walked up to Jennie's mom and Mingyu as she just looked at me with an awkward look. "Have you found her yet?"..."Yes, Mingyu found her outside of the gates", she said. awkwardly. Outside the gates?

"Can I see her?", I asked. "It's best not to wake her", she said and walked off like nothing ever happened. That was weird. Mingyu looked at me and walked off, smirking. "How did you find her?", I asked, but he ignored and kept walking.

Kai then came and stood by me..."That was weird", he said. "I just thought of that. I get some type of weird vibe when I'm next to Mingyu"..."The lady was crying like crazy, but then Mingyu came and whispered something in her ear and out of nowhere she stopped and acted as if nothing happened", he explained.

I turned back at Mingyu, looking at him with a suspicious look. "I feel like he's hiding something from us", said Kai. "So do I".

Jin (POV)

I scooped up part of the soup and tried feeding Jisoo, but she kept pushing it away. "You need to eat to regain your strength back!", I scolded. "I'm not hungry!", she exclaimed with her arms folded.

"Aish!", I put down the soup and spoon, being irritated since it took me forever to make this..."Do you know how long it took me to make this soup, and your not eating it!", I whined, but she just sat there silent, staring off somewhere. She then mumbled something under her breath.... "Huh?". "Is Jennie really dead?".

"Y-Yes-"..."How do you know! It could've been someone else!", she shouted. "We all saw her turn", I softly replied. "No! I know she's not dead!", she exclaimed. "But-"..."Shes not dead! I can feel it!".

I just stayed quiet, not knowing what else to say........"She's awake!! Let me in, goddamn it!", someone said, storming in out of nowhere. It was GD. "What do you want?!"...."Who's that?...Wait a damn minute! Your the guy who led the zombies toward us!", Jisoo shouted being shocked.

"Hello again...but Rm made a deal with me that if she is up and well, we leave for Busan!", he exclaimed. "But how? There not letting anyone leave!", I said. "That's why it's best to start planning an escape!".

"Wait what the hell is going on?", Jisoo asked being confused. "We're bustin out of this place!", GD exclaimed and walked out of the room. "I'm lost, what the hell is happening!", Jisoo asked.

"We're heading to Busan because there are people or more like specialists who can help us", I explained..."But we still can't leave! Jennie and Lisa are still out there!", she shouted. "How many times do I have to tell you! Jennie is dead!", I yelled angrily, as she just stared at me with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell"..."B-But I know she's not dead", she cried as I pulled her in for a hug, patting her back. "What about Lisa then! We can't just leave her out there!". "Don't worry, we'll figure something out", I hoped.