[29] Empty

Narrator (Pov)

It's been a while since the fire has been out and Jimin won't move from his spot. No one dares to touch or talk to him. Everyone walked off, sad. A tear fell down from his cheek; his body looked calm, but inside, he was deeply heartbroken. No words can describe how heartbroken he is. The love of his life is gone...Gone!

Jisoo and Jennie got up and walked off crying, not wanting to see the scene, where their best friend/sister has died. Everyone was gone, except Jungkook. He knows how it feels to be sad and lonely, especially when he felt it when Lisa went missing for six or more weeks.

"I-Is this h-how it f-feels to be e-empty inside?", Jimin asked, quietly crying, wiping his tears, but his tears just kept streaming down his face non-stop. "Yes, It hurts, huh? It's hurt very, very bad! I'm sorry, but there's nothing you can do, she's gone!", Jungkook comforted.

Jimin slowly got up and walked towards the fire and notice that there was one thing that was still lit on fire, and he quickly grabbed it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Like my edit?? Yeah, me too! haha)

He quickly blew out the fire and looked at it. He tried not to cry again but failed. "This is when we went to the karaoke bar, I didn't know she had this", he laughed weakly. Jungkook looked at him with empathy, trying to understand how Jimin must be feeling, but no one can feel the pain unless you're the person in pain.

Jimin wanted Rose and there was no way to get her back, so he gritted his teeth and clenched his fist and started screaming, and crying out loud. He felt hopeless for not helping Rose. He blames himself for everything. The fire and the death of the love of his life.

"WHY?!! Why did you leave me, Rose!!?? WHY!?", he shouted. Jungkook bent down to pat his back, trying to calm him down. "Hyung, please!"...

 "Hyung, please!"