[52] Suspicious

Kai (POV)

All of us, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Suho walked over to Mingyu's office. I aggressively started banging on the door as he came and opened it. "Can I help you?", he asked, as I just glared at him.

"Where's Baekhyun and Chen!?". "Who?"..."Don't act dumb! Kun told us that they left to do something, but they still haven't returned!", Chanyeol exclaimed. "Oh them! There probably still out", he said, as I started to get suspicious about him and this whole village.

"I'll send some of my men to look for them", he said, and signaled some men to go. "If something happens to them, I'm coming for you first!", Sehun exclaimed and walked off, as the rest followed, but I just stood there glaring.

"There's something your hiding! I can tell!", I said. "I'm hiding nothing", he said with a smile. "I'm keeping my eyes on you!", I exclaimed and walked off. "That won't have to be necessary!", he said from behind, chuckling.

Taehyung (POV)

I was at a table, eating a loaf of dry bread. It was hard and gross, but that was all to eat. As I was eating, I just thought of Jennie and how she would force me to eat the crust of the bread.

I chuckled just remembering it, but then it turned to tears..."I wish I could go back in time to save you!", I sobbed. "Now that your gone, it just feels like darkness has spread everywhere!".

I miss you. A little too much. A little too often and a little more everyday. My tears then stopped as I just sat there with an emotionless face, staring at my half eaten bread....

I only want three things.
See you.
Hug you.
Kiss you.

Is that too much to ask? I just want you beside me. That's all I want!..... I put my head down on the table, into my arms and just cried my eyes out, silently.

(...)

"Help!", someone shouted, snapping me out of my depressing thoughts. I looked up and it was a lady, crying. I stood up to see what all the fuss was about. "HELP ME! PLEASE!", she cried out loud.

"What's wrong?", I asked. She looked at me and ran up to me, slapping me in the face. Rm then came and softly pushed the lady back. "Woah! Calm down lady!", he exclaimed.

I just stood there shocked wondering why she hit me. "Where's my daughter?!", she shouted. I just looked at her lost and confused. "What?"..."My daughter is always with you! Where is she!", she yelled with her eyes glaring right into my soul.

Rm and everyone else just looked at me. "I don't know what your talking abou-"..."JENNIE! Her name is Jennie!...She's always with you!", she cried. My eyes widened from being shocked. "Jennie??...Where is she?", I asked.

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you!..She hasn't came home yet and I'm worried!", she sobbed, as some of the old folks held her, to calm down. "Jennie?...Who's that?", Rm asked.

Without even answering, I quickly ran around the village, searching. "JENNIE!!", I shouted. "JENNIE!". I was getting worried since it was getting dark and because she was the only thing that made me feel close to a figure-like Jennie, the love of my life.